Ruth's Hemp Foods, Chia Goodness, Cranberry Ginger, 12 oz (340 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Good Source of Protein, Calcium & Iron
- Low Sodium
- Good Source of Fiber & Omega 3
- Resealable for Freshness and Flavor
- 10 Breakfasts
- Enjoy Hot or Cold, No Cooking Required
What is Chia Goodness?
Marketed under various names, the modest chia seed (Salvia hispanica) is quite possibly the most nutritious seed ever. Lactose free, chia contains more than five times the calcium of milk. It is a good source of fiber, and contains no gluten. With lots of essential fatty acids, trace minerals and protein, it is an all-around superfood.
We've combined the goodness of chia with other wonderfully nutritious seeds: hemp and buckwheat, to help you power up in the morning, and keep you feeling great all day long.
It's easy to make Chia Goodness:
- Measure 2 tablespoons of Chia Goodness into your bowl.
- Add 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) hot or cold water or your choice of milk. Stir well.
- Wait 3-5 minutes, or until it thickens. Time varies with temperature and type of liquid used. Add fresh fruit if desired. No cooking required.
Boost the goodness in your breakfast:
Sprinkle Chia Goodness into your yogurt, oatmeal or granola. Stir and wait a few minutes before eating.
Chia (salvia hispanica), buckwheat, hulled hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, currants, cranberries, org. can sugar, ginger, Celtic sea salt.
Allergy Alert: Chia Goodness is packaged in a facility that also handles milk, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans.
|Serving Size: 2 tbsp (30g)|
|Servings Per Container: 11|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
I add this to my organic oatmeal, top it with a dollop of plain Greek yogurt, and I'm good to go for the morning.
So So in taste only
Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jun 27, 2014
This flavour is the least favourite of all the Ruth's Hemp foods Chia Goodness brand. I have tried all their other flavors and the best one is the Apple & Cinnamon.
Posted by 5587240510780236946 on Jan 16, 2014
I tried cacao one and I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT! So I ordered this flavour and this doesn't disappoint me at all! I mix this with some oats and it adds extra fun to my brekkie time :)
Posted by 5299572453212643028 on Sep 27, 2013
One of the greatest combinations! Love it!
Posted by 5555194089742515923 on Aug 23, 2013
Me ha gustado mucho con yogur, aunque le quitaria un poco de pasas. Ahora tengo ganas de probar otros tipos pero seguro qe volveré a comprarlo. Recomendado para quien le gusta comerlo con yogur o leche.