- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Ruth's Goodness
- Certified Organic
- More than 50% Protein
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert Organic
- Raw Protein Power
Certified Organic, exceptional protein complete with all amino acids, plus beneficial dietary fiber to enhance well-being.
- Very low net carbs
- 100% raw,
- 51% vegetarian protein
- Excellent amino acid structure
- Processed at very low temperatures
- Naturally derived
- High fiber for regularity
- No cholesterol
- Turn your juices and smoothies into raw power drinks.
- Substitute up to 15% flour in recipes for increased protein and lower carbs.
Organic hemp powder.
|Serving Size: 2 scoops (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||2.8 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||0.3 g||2%|
|+ Trans||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||9%|
|* Based on 2000 calorie diet|
Posted by 4615286485888747824 on Dec 20, 2012
I like to use this in baking!
Its Okay - But I Prefer Their Powder With Maca & Flax
Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Nov 14, 2012
This powder is okay. But I much prefer their protein powder with Maca and Flax. That is why I'm only giving this 3 stars.
Posted by Reviewer2707570 on Jan 03, 2012
use it daily
Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Jan 01, 2012
I love this protein powder. Great quality and taste!