Ruth's Hemp Foods, Raw Goodness, Chia Seed, 12 oz (340 g)40 Reviews
1.06 lbs (0.48 kg)
- Product Code: RHF-73873
- UPC Code: 679948738735
- Package Quantity: 12 oz (340 g)
- Dimensions: 2 x 4.6 x 8.7 in, 0.9 lbs (0.41 kg)
- Important Note:
Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Nature's Earthly Choice
- Gluten Free-Raw
What is Chia?
Marketed under various names, the modest chia (Salvia Hispanica L.) has been called nature's most powerful food. It is an ancient grain, cherished by the Aztecs for stamina and well-being.
- 5 times more calcium than milk
- more Omega 3 than flax
- excellent source of dietary fiber
- excellent source of iron and other minerals
- low glycemic, delivering its amazing nutrients slowly to impart energy and well-being throughout your day.
- Stir chia into sauces to thicken without affecting taste
- Mix into smoothies
- Sprinkle on top of oatmeal, granola, cereal or yogurt
- Use in place of eggs when baking (mix 3 tablespoons water with 1 tablespoon of chia and allow to sit and thicken for 5-10 minutes)
Chia seed (salvia hispanica L.)
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (32 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||12 g||48%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
iHerb Customer Reviews
Be priekaištų,tik galėtų būti pigesnės:-)Vartoju į jogurtą,vandenį,sugeria daug skysčių.