S.S.S. Company, Curasore, Analgesic - Anesthetic - Antipruritic, Contains Ether, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) (Discontinued Item)8 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: SSS-22305
- UPC Code: 312258223057
- Package Quantity: 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 3.1 x 5 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Pain Relieving Anesthetic for Fever Blisters · Cold Sores
- For Relieving Pain & Itching of Fever Blisters & Cold Sores
- With Disposable Cotton Applicators
Uses: for the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with fever blisters and cold sores.
Important: Begin application at the first sign of a fever blister or cold sore.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily; avoid moistening area for 2 to 3 minutes following application. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
For external use only
When using this product:
- Do not swallow
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Avoid contact with the nose
Stop use and consult doctor if:
- Redness, swelling, irritation or pain persists or increases, condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor
Keep out of the reach of children: in case of accidental ingestion get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flame
- Store in a cool place
- Keep lid tightly capped
- To report an adverse event or product information contact (404) 521-0857
|Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%||Local Anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients ethyl alcohol and ethyl ether|
iHerb Customer Reviews
when i was younger i had so many mouth sores. in my 30's i discovered curasore. i am in my 50's now and have not had one since. although at times this product seems to really hard to find, it is the best and worth every penny. make sure you use it the second your lip starts the tingle that comes with a mouth sore. i looked for weeks before finding it available on iherb.com. thank you so very much for having it. i am a very happy customer and will be back.
This is the best cold sore medicine available. Instant relief, fast healing. This medicine will stop itching and kill chiggers with one application. I have used this for years.