Categories Health Topics Herpes Cold Sore Products
Categories Health Topics Pain Center
S.S.S. Company, Curasore, Analgesic - Anesthetic - Antipruritic, Contains Ether, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)
- Shipping Weight: 0.24 lbs (0.11kg)
- Product Code: SSS-22305
- UPC Code: 312258223057
- Package Quantity: 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 3.1 x 5 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05kg)
- Pain Relieving Anesthetic for Fever Blisters · Cold Sores
- For Relieving Pain & Itching of Fever Blisters & Cold Sores
- With Disposable Cotton Applicators
Uses: for the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with fever blisters and cold sores.
Important: Begin application at the first sign of a fever blister or cold sore.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily; avoid moistening area for 2 to 3 minutes following application. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
For external use only
When using this product:
- Do not swallow
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Avoid contact with the nose
Stop use and consult doctor if:
- Redness, swelling, irritation or pain persists or increases, condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor
Keep out of the reach of children: in case of accidental ingestion get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flame
- Store in a cool place
- Keep lid tightly capped
- To report an adverse event or product information contact (404) 521-0857
|Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%||Local Anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients ethyl alcohol and ethyl ether|