Salba Smart Natural Products, Salonpas, Pain Relieving Patch, 20 Patches, 2.56 in X 1.65 in Each (Discontinued Item)33 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.09 lbs (0.04 kg)
- Product Code: SAL-10020
- UPC Code: 346581100200
- Package Quantity: 20 Patches, 2.56 in X 1.65 in Each
- Dimensions: 0.7 x 4.1 x 3.2 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Providing effective Pain Relief Since 1934
- For Temporary Relief of Minor Aches & Pain of Muscles & Joints associated with
- Stiff Neck
- Sore Shoulder
- Joint Pain
- Topical Analgesic
- Be More Active
The history of medicated patches in Japan reaches back to the 18th century. HISAMITSU inherited this tradition and has worked, on improving it since the company was founded in 1847. Salonpas was first introduced in 1934 and is now available in over 50 countries worldwide. Salonpas launched in the United States in 1987 and has been gaining popularity ever since.
Uses: For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:
- simple backache
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Clean and dry affected area. Remove patch from film.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days.
- Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hour's application.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor
For external use only
Do not use
- On wounds or damaged skin.
- If you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
- With a heating pad.
- With, or at the same time as, other external analgesic products
- If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
When using this product
- Do not use otherwise than as directed.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rash, itching, or excessive skin irritation develops.
- Conditions worsen.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight.
- Protect product from excessive moisture.
|Camphor 1.2%||Topical Analgesic|
|Menthol 5.7%||Topical Analgesic|
|Methyl Salicylate 6.3||Topical Analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Butylated Hydroxytoulene, Hydrogenated Rosin Glycerol Ester, Maleated Rosin Glycerin Ester, Natural Rubber, Perfume, Polybutene, Polyisobutylene, Silicon Dioxide, Starch Grafted Acrylate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol Acetate, Zinc Oxide|
iHerb Customer Reviews
These patches are extremely easy to use, do not have an over-powering odour, and do help with local pain. They are not pain-killers as such but do help and I will continue to purchase the product, which also has a non-allergenic sticky backing and can be used almost everywhere on the body where pain relief is required.