- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Providing effective Pain Relief Since 1934
- For Temporary Relief of Minor Aches & Pain of Muscles & Joints associated with
- Stiff Neck
- Sore Shoulder
- Joint Pain
- Topical Analgesic
- Be More Active
The history of medicated patches in Japan reaches back to the 18th century. HISAMITSU inherited this tradition and has worked, on improving it since the company was founded in 1847. Salonpas was first introduced in 1934 and is now available in over 50 countries worldwide. Salonpas launched in the United States in 1987 and has been gaining popularity ever since.
Uses: For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:
- simple backache
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Clean and dry affected area. Remove patch from film.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days.
- Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hour's application.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor
For external use only
Do not use
- On wounds or damaged skin.
- If you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
- With a heating pad.
- With, or at the same time as, other external analgesic products
- If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
When using this product
- Do not use otherwise than as directed.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rash, itching, or excessive skin irritation develops.
- Conditions worsen.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight.
- Protect product from excessive moisture.
|Camphor 1.2%||Topical Analgesic|
|Menthol 5.7%||Topical Analgesic|
|Methyl Salicylate 6.3||Topical Analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Butylated Hydroxytoulene, Hydrogenated Rosin Glycerol Ester, Maleated Rosin Glycerin Ester, Natural Rubber, Perfume, Polybutene, Polyisobutylene, Silicon Dioxide, Starch Grafted Acrylate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol Acetate, Zinc Oxide|
These patches are extremely easy to use, do not have an over-powering odour, and do help with local pain. They are not pain-killers as such but do help and I will continue to purchase the product, which also has a non-allergenic sticky backing and can be used almost everywhere on the body where pain relief is required.
Posted by 5670961593836488102 on May 21, 2014
Helped back pain
alivia el dolor
Posted by 5573082723210836437 on May 12, 2014
llevo años usandolo para mi dolor cervical por mi fibromialgia y es un alivio
The best for aches.
Posted by 5050554157279954670 on Mar 20, 2014
My mother is addicted to this stuff! She uses it for her back pain, shoulder pain, arm strains even when her tooth aches. She will put this when ever she is very achy. The only downfall to this product is when it is time to pull it off! It's just as bad as waxing especially if you are a hairy person, I prefer to use deep heat or menthol products or tiger balm, eucalyptus products . I guess it just depends on your preference and if you don't mind ripping it off your skin.
a little small
Posted by 4714515590580490548 on Nov 26, 2013
wish it was bigger