Sambucol, Black Elderberry, Cold & Flu Relief, 30 Quick Dissolve Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Take at the First Sign of Cold and Flu Symptoms
- Fast Temporary Relief From:
- Nasal & Sinus Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- Chills & Fever
Cold & Flu Relief:
- Safe for the whole family*
- No known drug interactions
- No known side effects
- Non-habit forming
*Children under 4: consult a doctor before use.
- Fast relief from cold & flu symptoms
- With natural elderberry & zinc
- Unique homeopathic formulation
- Quickly dissolves in the mouth without water
- Great tasting
- Temporarily Relieves cold & flu symptoms
- Provides temporary relief from respiratory symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal & sinus congestion, minor sore throat and headache
- Also relieves fever, chills, and body aches associated with the flu
Active Ingredients are monographed and microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are non-toxic and have no known side effects.
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms of a cold or flu and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
Adults and children 4 years of age and older: Dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- Take one tablet at the outset of symptoms.
- Repeat every three hours until symptoms are gone.
- Children under 4 years of age: consult a doctor before use.
|Active Ingredients (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Bryonia 6x HPUS||Muscle ache , headache, fever, chills, dry throat, cough|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 6x, 12x, 30x HPUS||Bronchial irritation, dry cough, sneezing|
|Sambucus nigra 3x, 6x HPUS||Nasal congestion, hoarseness, coughing, fever|
|Sulphur 12x HPUS||Nasal congestion and pressure, headache, burning throat|
|Zincum gluconicum 2x, 6x HPUS||Fatigue, nausea, bronchial constriction, minor sore throat|
|The letters 'HPUS' indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Black carrot extract (colorant), croscarmellose sodium, elderberry flavor, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose , sucrose.|
Sore Throat Warning - Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea or vomiting may be serious. Consult physician promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a physician.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen.
- Any new symptoms appear.
- Fever lasts for more than three days.
- Respiratory symptoms persist for more than seven days.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before using.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if blister seal is broken.
If I take this at the first sign of cold or flu, it never develops! I love it.
works magic. Proven when I use it in cold Minnesota winter, and a rainy season in Indonesia
Posted by 5414623699298470616 on May 06, 2016
So far this winter it is doing its job One every second day Bubbly delight
super useful, stop flu right away
Posted by 4817725426263571846 on May 02, 2016
super useful, stop flu right away. I recommend to all my friends now!
Helps w Sinus
Posted by 4639838781856899434 on Mar 30, 2016
My husband has sinus which relapse almost on monthly basis and will knock him down for a week. This is potent, his sinus will go away in 2 nights.
Keeps flu-ey symptoms at aby
Posted by gemster on Mar 30, 2016
Find it helps to keep a cold at bay when you just feel it coming on. It's not so effective if you take it once your cold is full blown.