Sanctum, Baby, Shampoo & Wash, 5.3 oz (150 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- 91% Organic
- 100% Natural Origin
- Sustainable Organics
- Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain
- Australian Organic Certified Processor
- Not Tested on Animals
Inspired by the elements of the sea and hinterland surrounding Byron Bay, Sanctum is created from only the finest certified organic and natural ingredients. The gentle cleansing action and moisturizing properties of this combination shampoo and body wash will help bath time become easy and enjoyable for all. Aloe Vera assists in preventing dryness of baby's tender skin while calming lavender oil will help minimize cradle cap and soothe irritated skin.
Work a small amount into a mild lather and gently wash baby's skin, hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Avoid contact with eyes.
Advice: Store between 5ºC/41ºF and 30ºC/86ºF avoiding direct sunlight. For external use only. If any adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, decyl glucoside, olive (olea europaea) leaf extract*, glycerin*, xanthan gum, calendula officinalis flower extract*, honeysuckle (lonicera caprifolium) flower extract, lavender (lavandula angustifolia) oil*, honeysuckle (lonicera japonica) flower extract, lemon (citrus medica limonum) peel oil*, sweet marjoram (origanum majorana) leaf oil, citral, linalool, limonene.
91% certified organic/100% naturally derived
iHerb Customer Reviews
Love Sanctum products, there are no nasty chemicals in here - I use this as my shampoo and shower gel in one and it has a lovely light natural fragrance. Wish it came in a larger size as it doesn't last me more than a couple of weeks, but other than this a great product.