Sanctum, Body Balm, 5.3 oz (150 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- 89% Certified Organic
- 100% Natural Origin
- Sustainable Organics
- Australian Organic Certified Processor
- Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain
- 100% Naturally Derived
Inspired by the elements of the sea and hinterland surrounding Byron Bay, Sanctum is created from only the finest certified organic and natural ingredients. Rid your body of dry, dehydrated and flaky skin with this replenishing balm rich in Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter and Coconut Oil. Quick to absorb, this luxurious cream will deeply penetrate below the skin's surface to lock in moisture and maintain a smooth, radiant complexion.
Pure Indulgence: Use daily. Massage sparingly into your skin paying special attention to dry areas. For superb results, use after showering with Sanctum Body Spa and Body Polish.
Advice: Store between 5ºC/41ºF and 30ºC/86ºF avoiding direct sunlight. For external use only. If any adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children.
Not tested on animals.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, cocoa (theobroma cacao) seed butter*, coconut (cocos nucifera) oil*, chamomile (chamomilla recutita matricaria) flower extract*, cetyl alcohol, glycerin*, glyceryl stearate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, shea (butyrospermum parkii) butter*, honeysuckle (lonicera caprifolium) flower extract, vanilla planifolia fruit extract*, honeysuckle (lonicera japonica) flower extract, macadamia integrifolia seed oil*, tocopherol, styrax benzoin gum, rosewood (aniba rosaeodora) oil, xanthan gum, ylang ylang (cananga odorata) oil, petitgrain (citrus aurantium amara) oil, patchouli (pogostemon cablin) oil, linalool.