Sanctum, Men's Shave Gel, 5.3 fl oz (150 gm) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Certified Organic
- Pure Natural Therapy
- USDA Organic
- Australian Organic Certified Processor
- Not Tested on Animals
- Australian Made and Owned
- Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain
Inspired by the elements of the sea and hinterland surrounding Byron Bay, Sanctum is created from only the finest certified organic and natural ingredients. This low foaming gel is carefully formulated with perfect lubricity to allow a fine shave and to help prevent nicks. Ideal for the most sensitive skin, Shave Gel contains the soothing extracts of Aloe Vera to help calm reddened and irritated skin. Organic Olive Leaf Extract and Jojoba Oil make for a soft, smooth shave.
Apply a small amount onto clean, moist skin and leave for 20 seconds before shaving. Shave in the direction of hair growth, rinsing the blade regularly with warm water.
Advice: Store below 30ºC/86ºF avoiding direct sunlight. For external use only. If any adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, olive (olea europaea) leaf extract*, saponified organic palm oil*, sodium lauryl sarcosinate, glycerin*, jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) seed oil*, xanthan gum, guar (cyamopsis tetragonoloba) gum, honeysuckle (lonicera caprifolium) flower extract, honeysuckle (lonicera japonica) flower extract, cedarwood (cedrus atlantica) bark oil, lavender (lavandula angustifolia) oil*, bergamot (citrus aurantium bergamia) oil*, patchouli (pogostemon cablin) oil, geranium maculatum oil, sandalwood (santalum album) oil, limonene, linalool.
96% Certified Organic/100% Naturally Derived