- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Handcrafted in Ashland, Oregon
- All Vegetable Oil
- Cruelty Free
- Wire Cut
- Air Dried
- Exceptionally Mild
- Minimal Packaging
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- Paraben Free - Phthalate Free
A natural for your bath for over 40 years.
Non-GMO food grade oils of sustainable palm and coconut, water, sodium hydroxide*, glycerine, fragrance blend with natural plant extracts and essential oils.
*Used to make true soap; none remains in fully saponified and superfatted soap bar.
A very nice soap with a simple ingredients. Gentle to the skin & non-drying. Recommended.
Really Nice, Gentle And Smells Great
Posted by 4839923227984656268 on Nov 05, 2016
Really nice basic gentle soap with gentle scent that lasts on the soap but does not cling to your body. So this is good for those who are sensitive to scent. The feel on the body is good - no annoying sticky, waxy feeling. It smells like an almond bean curd dessert. This is a lovely soap and I like it but I prefer Sappo Hill's oatmeal soap even better.
Posted by Reviewer1096591 on Aug 01, 2016
I love it that is why I keep on ordering it.
Love the soap!
Posted by 5712250449776142916 on Jun 10, 2016
very mild and sweet scent !
Posted by 5369819206941830895 on Oct 01, 2014
smells so good, I want to eat it :-)