Scandinavian Formulas, NoZovent Anti-Snoring Device, 2 Medium Size Breathing Devices46 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.11 lbs (0.05 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: SCA-00046
- UPC Code: 851137000469
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 0.4 x 4.2 x 6.9 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Stop Snoring!
- Breath Easier
- Awaken Refreshed
- Clinically Proven
- Everyone Sleeps peacefully
- Up to 50 % More Air
Developed by a leading Swedish ENT (ear, nose, & throat) doctor, Nozovent has been extensively clinically studied and documented to:
- Open nasal passages to allow for a major increase in air flow
- Greatly reduce the severity and frequency or totally eliminate snoring
- Eliminate the feeling of stuffy nose from colds and allergies
- Greatly reduce or eliminate unhealthy mouth breathing
Who should use Nozovent
- Sleep apnea patients
- Many with asthma, allergy and physical nasal restrictions to open nasal passages to enhance air flow the natural way.
- Athletes, to increase air flow capacity to enhance performance and to keep their blood pressure down during physical exertion. Olympic gold Medal winners have used Nozovent in competition.
Comfortable to use.
Nozovent is reusable until the plastic no longer offers the necessary spring-like and dilation action. Nozovent should be cleaned with mild soap and water.
Insert the device so that the longer portions of the end pieces are facing upward and the circular cups are toward the tissue on the inside of the nostril and so that the round balls are to the lower part of the nostril as shown.
iHerb Customer Reviews
My husband said I don't struggle to breathe in my sleep any more, and while I still snore, this has reduced it considerably. I wake up and my mouth is still moist; I'm even starting to dream now! The first night was a little uncomfortable, but now I don't even notice the NoZovent. Great product.
I would like to encourage the NoZovent company because they offered an idea that started me thinking about my problem in a new way, that made me realize that my waking up might be due in part to a lack of air that could be remedied. The device didn't work for me but it's basic idea of providing more air made me realize that they were right - at least part of my early waking up problem was lack of air. After really thinking about this I realized that I was holding my arms at my sides instead of bending them back to open my chest area up for breathing. I have a problem with night bloating of my g.i. system that makes my lungs tightly packed at night when lying down. I also have another problem with getting hungry that seems also to wake me up. The sleep test diagnosed upper airway obstruction and the forced air mask didn't work for me. The Nozovent was uncomfortable and I woke up with pain in my nose and removed it about 12:30 am, which was 2 - 3 hours earlier than the usual time I wake up. This happened each night for a week except for the first night, when I slept until 4 which was very good for me. It held my nose open a little too widely, which I think was the painful part. I gave up after a week trying to get used to the Nozovent.