Scandinavian Formulas, NoZovent Anti-Snoring Device, 2 Medium Size Breathing Devices
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Stop Snoring!
- Breath Easier
- Awaken Refreshed
- Clinically Proven
- Everyone Sleeps peacefully
- Up to 50 % More Air
Developed by a leading Swedish ENT (ear, nose, & throat) doctor, Nozovent has been extensively clinically studied and documented to:
- Open nasal passages to allow for a major increase in air flow
- Greatly reduce the severity and frequency or totally eliminate snoring
- Eliminate the feeling of stuffy nose from colds and allergies
- Greatly reduce or eliminate unhealthy mouth breathing
Who should use Nozovent
- Sleep apnea patients
- Many with asthma, allergy and physical nasal restrictions to open nasal passages to enhance air flow the natural way.
- Athletes, to increase air flow capacity to enhance performance and to keep their blood pressure down during physical exertion. Olympic gold Medal winners have used Nozovent in competition.
Comfortable to use.
Nozovent is reusable until the plastic no longer offers the necessary spring-like and dilation action. Nozovent should be cleaned with mild soap and water.
Insert the device so that the longer portions of the end pieces are facing upward and the circular cups are toward the tissue on the inside of the nostril and so that the round balls are to the lower part of the nostril as shown.
My husband said I don't struggle to breathe in my sleep any more, and while I still snore, this has reduced it considerably. I wake up and my mouth is still moist; I'm even starting to dream now! The first night was a little uncomfortable, but now I don't even notice the NoZovent. Great product.
We bought 2 brands - 'Snooze' and 'NoZovent'.... Snooze is a LOT more comfortable to wear. Snooze is very comfortable indeed. NoZovent was uncomfortable, we will not be using them. .......Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews
Helped to breath better!
Posted by 4754244677519096212 on Aug 12, 2016
Received in good condition, nicely wrapped. It really helped me to breath better.
Too large for me, a medium sized lady.
Posted by Reviewer1728068 on Jun 19, 2016
I would like to try this in a smaller size. As a medium sized lady (169cm/ 5 ft 6 1/2 in; 60kg/132lb), this device seemed much too large, and the stretch too aggressive. The Snooze nostril expander in medium is a good fit for me and comfortable.
Good nights sleep
Posted by 5272036736475146829 on May 03, 2016
This arrived in a reasonable time even though was shipped from overseas. It is great for keeping nose open for breathing well all night and easy to keep clean. Good price too.
Posted by 5602032212668200689 on Sep 06, 2015
I love this product, I have been using this product for nearly 15 years, not only does it help me to breathe, but it is like a sleeping tablet, i dont know how it works, but the minute i get into bed and put my NoZovent in place, i start nodding off. I also wear it of a day when my breathing is a little bit shallow. thanks for a wonderful product