Scar Zone, Bite Gel, Topical Analgesic & Antiseptic, 0.5 oz (14 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Scar Zone6 Reviews
Shipping Weight: 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: SCZ-61700
- UPC Code: 018515617002
- Package Quantity: 0.5 oz (14 g)
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 2.8 x 4.1 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Double Action!
- Insect Bite Relief
- Pain and Itch Relief from Insect Bites and Stings, Plus a Powerful Germ Killer
- Lidocaine & Benzalkonium Chloride
- Fast Relief from Pain and Itching
- Kills Bacteria from Bites
- With Green Tea
- Super Antioxidant
- Helps Restore Healthy Looking Skin
- Reduces Appearance of Scarring
- Topical analgesic for pain and itch relief.
- Powerful antiseptic to kill germs.
- Green tea super antioxidant, onion extract, aloe, vitamin k and tamanu help reduce the appearance of scarring.
Treats insect bites, stings, and cuts.
ScarZone Medicated Bite Gel relieves pain and itching from insect bites and stings fast! But even more, its unique formula includes an antiseptic to kill harmful bite bacteria and prevent infection, plus special ScarZone ingredients, including Green Tea super antioxidant, to help reduce the appearance of scarring and help restore healthy looking skin.
Use: For temporary relief of itching, pain or discomfort and to help prevent infection from insect bites, stings, rashes, cuts and scrapes.
For adults and children 2 years and over: Apply to affected area immediately and continue using as needed.
For children under 2 years: consult a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use in the eyes or over an area larger than your hand.
- Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a history of heart disease.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if increased redness or weeping or pain persists or clears up and occurs again within a few days.
|Lidocaine 2.0%||Topical Analgesic|
|Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%||First Aid Antiseptic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Allantoin, allium cepa (onion) bulb extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, benzyl alcohol, butylene glycol, calophyllum tacamahaca (tamanu) seed oil, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, centella asiatica extract, citric acid, glycerin, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, methylisothiazolinone, phenoxyethanol, phytonadione (vitamin K), polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, sodium polyacrylate, water (aqua).|
iHerb Customer Reviews