Scar Zone, Burn Gel, Topical Analgesic & Antiseptic, 0.5 oz (14 g)
By Scar Zone4 Reviews
0.06 lbs (0.03 kg)
- Product Code: SCZ-61690
- UPC Code: 018515616906
- Package Quantity: 0.5 oz (14 g)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 4.6 x 1.3 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- For Immediate Burn Emergencies!
- Keep on Hand for Cooking, Camping, BBQ & Travel
- Now with Green Tea to Help Restore Healthy Looking Skin
- With Topical Antiseptic, Lidocaine, Active Green Tea, Onion Extract, Aloe Vera, Vitamin K1, Tamanu Oil
- Results Guaranteed!
- With Green Tea - Super Antioxidant
Extra Strength Burn Relief:
- Instantly relieves pain
- Immediately helps reduce bacteria
- Accelerates wound healing
- Helps reduce scarring
ScarZone Medicated Burn Gel includes a topical analgesic for fast pain relief from minor burns and an antiseptic to help reduce bacteria. ScarZone also helps reduce the appearance of scarring* and with green tea antioxidants helps neutralize damaging free radicals and helps restore healthy looking skin.
*Aids in wound healing to help reduce the appearance of scarring.
Use: For temporary relief of pain or discomfort, for first degree burns or superficial second degree burns and to help prevent infection in: minor burns, cuts, scrapes.
Adults and children 2 years and over:
- Clean the affected area
- Lightly apply to the affected area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- Children under 2 years, consult a doctor
- Seek medical attention immediately if burn is severe.
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Do not use in the eyes or over an area larger than the palm of your hand
- Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a history of heart disease or serious burns
- Stop use and ask a doctor if increased redness or weeping or pain persists or clears up and occurs again within a few days.
|Lidocaine 2.00%||Topical analgesic/anesthetic|
|Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%||First aid antiseptic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Allantoin, allium cepa (onion) bulb extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, benzyl alcohol, butylene glycol, calophyllum tacamahaca (tamanu) seed oil, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, centella asiatica extract, citric acid, glycerin, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, methylisothiazolinone, phenoxyethanol, phytonadione, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, sodium polyacrylate, water (aqua).|
iHerb Customer Reviews