Scar Zone, Topical Scar Diminishing Cream, 1 oz (28 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Scar Zone22 Reviews
0.21 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Product Code: SCZ-60870
- UPC Code: 018515608703
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (28 g)
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 5.2 x 1 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- With Green Tea Added
- Reduce Visibility of Scars
- With Green Tea Super Antioxidants for Damaged Skin
- Silicon Skin Protectant, Moisturizers and SPF 15 Sunscreen
Smooth, soften to diminish appearance of scars:
SPF-15 helps protect scars from sun. Formulated with moisturizers and silicone skin protectant.
Massaging Scar Zone into the scar begins the process of reducing its appearance by helping it fade, diminish and become less noticeable. When massaged into the scar twice daily, Scar Zone even helps reduce the appearance of raised scars, helping them become, smoother and softer. It will also help the appearance of discolored scars get closer to your skin's natural color.
Scar Zone works on new wounds that have healed or on older scars that are still visible. So no matter how long you've had the scar, Scar Zone should help reduce the appearance of those scars. It can be worn under makeup and under clothing because it will not stain.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Temporarily protects chapped or cracked skin
Gently massage into scar twice a day for 2-3 minutes.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Not intended for open wounds.
- If still under treatment for wound or other skin conditions, consult your physician before using.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For children under six months of age, consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Dimethicone (Silicone) 4.00%||Skin Protectant|
|Zinc Oxide 4.00%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Allium cepa (onion) bulb extract, butylene glycol, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, DMDM hydantoin, hydrogenated castor oil, hydrogenated polydecene, lauryl glucoside, PEG-8, PEG-22/dodecyl glycol copolymer, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, PEG/PPG-20/15 dimethicone, phytonadione, silica, sodium chloride, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water (aqua).|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This cream really works and works fast! I have erythema spots and this cream helped to get rid of them in 5 days. Ususlly it takes about a month..
I have been using this product for 5 weeks and I am very happy with the result. My scars on my legs is 60% fading. I got my scars since When I 5yrs old. I have a very sensitive skin eversince. I highly recommend scar zone for treating old and new scars.