- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Quality • Heritage • Trust
- Since 1936
- New Look
- 500 mg Calcium
- Supports Healthy Bones & Teeth
- 400 IU Vitamin D Per Serving for Better Calcium Absorption
- Dietary Supplement
Calcium is an essential mineral in the maintenance of strong bones and teeth. Adequate Calcium and Vitamin D are important factors that may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. Schiff Cal-Mag-Zinc provides 400 IU Vitamin D per serving to help build healthy bones and teeth, reduce bone loss and improve the absorption of calcium. Magnesium helps the body utilize calcium and supports production of cellular energy. Zinc is involved in synthesis of protein, DNA, RNA and cell growth.
Schiff Sure Dissolve tablets are formulated to disintegrate within one hour.
For best results, take two (2) tablets two times daily with a meal.
Cellulose, coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol, hydroxypropyl cellulose, sodium citrate and polysorbate 80), croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
Schiff Quality Guarantee
Guaranteed: No added sugar (sucrose, fructose, lactose), salt (sodium chloride), yeast, wheat, gluten or milk. No preservatives or artificial flavors.
Guaranteed for purity, freshness and labeled potency.
Note: If you are pregnant, lactating or on prescribed medication, consult your physician before using.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place with tightly closed.
|Serving Size: Two (2) Tablets|
|Serving Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate)||500 mg||50%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||250 mg||63%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||25 mg||167%|
|Proprietary mineral transport blend
(as citrates, succinates, ascorbates. amino
acid, chelates, alpha ketoglutarates, picolinates,
gluconates, aspartates, and fumarates)
|*Daily Value not established.|