- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Since 1936
- Same Product New Look
- Plus Vitamin D3 Per 2 Tablets
- Helps Lubricate & Protect Joints
- High Potency† Glucosamine
- With Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin D3
- Joint Care Supplement
Schiff Glucosamine Plus Vitamin D helps you maintain healthy structure and function of cartilage in your joints.
† High Potency - Glucosamine Hydrochloride (HCl) has a high potency of active Glucosamine. Glucosamine HCl is about 83% Glucosamine, while some brands use Glucosamine Sulfate that is only about 65% Glucosamine.
For best results, take two (2) tablets daily with a meal or one (1) tablet twice daily with meals.
Schiff Sure Dissolve tablets are formulated to disintegrate within one hour.
Cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, modified corn starch, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol, magnesium trisilicate), stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide.
Contains shellfish (shrimp, crab, lobster and crayfish).
Schiff Quality Guarantee
Guaranteed: No added sugar (sucrose, fructose, lactose), salt (sodium chloride), yeast, wheat, gluten or milk. No preservatives or artificial flavors.
Guaranteed for purity, freshness and labeled potency.
Note: If you are pregnant, lactating or on prescribed medication, consult your physician before using.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
|Serving Size: Two (2) Tablets|
|Serving Per Container: 75|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D (Vitamin D3 as cholecalciferol)||2000 IU||500%|
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride||2 g (2000 mg)||*|
|Hyaluronic Acid||3.3 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|