- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Joint Care Supplement
- Clinical Study Shows Works in One Week♦
- Schiff Over 70 Years of Guaranteed Quality
- Joint Comforting - Uniflex
- Joint Lubricating - Joint Fluid†
- Joint Building - Glucosamine
- Dietary Supplement
- 2x More Effective Than Glucosamine Alone♦
- Works in one week!♦
†Joint Fluid is Hyaluronic Acid.
Breakthrough Ingredients. Breakthrough Results
- Two times more effective than Glucosamine alone♦
- Up to 4x faster - works in 1-2 week vs. 4-8 weeks♦
From a study of Uniflex:
- 80% said their joints felt better and worked better
- 80% said they could function better
- Up to 86% said they felt less stiff and more flexible
UniFlex - A groundbreaking dual bioflavonoid antioxidant that protects joints from harmful oxidants that accelerate the breakdown of cartilage and joint tissues.
Joint Fluid - Mega-Potent Hyaluronic Acid - Helps to lubricate, rehydrate and repair joints.
Glucosamine - Joint builder. Glucosamine helps build, cushion, nourish and protect cartilage.
Schiff Sure Dissolve tablets are formulated to disintegrate within one hour.
♦Independent, preliminary, prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of glucosamine, Uniflex and Joint Fluid (hyaluronic acid) vs. 1500 mg glucosamine with 1200 mg chondroitin and vs. 1500 mg glucosamine alone conducted for two months. (Miami, 2004)
For best results this product needs to be taken consistently and at the recommended dose. For the first two weeks, take two (2) tablets twice a day with food (four (4) tablets daily). After the two week loading phase, take two (2) tablets once a day with food.
Cellulose, coating (polydextrose, titanium dioxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, riboflavin, triacetin, polyethylene glycol and hydrolyzed gelatin), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, copolyvidone, stearic acid, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
Contains shellfish (shrimp, crab, lobster and crayfish).
Note: If pregnant, lactating or on prescribed medication, consult your physician before using.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
|Serving Size: Two (2) Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride||1.5 g (1500 mg)||*|
|Hyaluronic Acid||3.3 mg||*|
|Proprietary Herbal Extract
Chinese Scullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) (root), Black Catechu (Acacia catechu)(bark) and Maltodextrin
|*Daily Value not established|
I have been using Lubriflex 3 for about four years. I started using it when my physician told me to avoid sulphates in joint formulas. Prior to taking it, I had constant weakness in my left knee but am able to keep the knee from bothering me with daily use of Lubriflex. The hyaluronic acid is the key ingredient plus the lack of sulphates. I take 1 1/2 tablets daily by taking two tablets on day 1, then one tablet on day 2. I'm very happy with the product.