Schiff, Super Garlic, 100 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Cardio Care
- Support Cardiovascular Well-Being*
- Dietary Supplement
Garlic, when crushed and cooked, forms characteristic fat-soluble compounds called dialk(en)yl sulfides. Allyl sulfides are one of the major dialk(en)yl sulfides in garlic oil. Long-term use of garlic oil supports a healthy cardiovascular system and helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.* Long-term use of garlic oil supports normal platelet function.*
Guaranteed for purity, freshness and labeled potency.
For best results, take one (1) softgel daily.
Soybean oil, gelatin and glycerin
No added sugar (sucrose, fructose, lactose), salt (sodium chloride), yeast, wheat, gluten or milk. No preservatives, artificial colors or artificial flavors.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
|Serving Size: One (1) Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Garlic oil (Allium sativum) (bulb)||30 mg||**|
|Allyl sulfides||16 mg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|**Daily Value not established.|