Scivation, Essential EFA, Complete Fish Oil Formula, 180 Sci-Gels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- High Potency Peruvian Fish Oil
- Contains DHA, EPA and GLA
- Synergistic Vitamin and Mineral Blend
- Makes Your Multivitamin Complete
- Dietary Supplement
Efficacy: Scivation's source of Fish Oil (from the waters of Peru) provides the highest potency and purity (mercury non detectable) and ensures that the proper safeguards are taken to also protect the environment by working with ethical fishing organizations in South America. The General Law of Fishery regulates all fishing activities in Peru. Peruvian waters are monitored constantly by the Marine Institute of Peru (IMARPE) to ensure the presence of a healthy and growing ecological system and avoid contamination of the waters by enforcing adequate waste treatment for all fishing companies. Contains Fish.
Scivation Essential EFA is an essential fatty acid supplement that is necessary for optimal performance. Essential EFA can help with Healthy Weight Management, Cognitive Function, Vascular Health, Mood, Heart Health, Vision, Supports Inflammation Reduction, Bone Health, and is Essential in High Protein Diets.
Guaranteed potency, purity and mercury undetectable.
As a dietary supplement take 3 SCI-Gels 2 times per day with food.
Gelatin, rosemary, d-alpha tocopherol acetate.
|Serving Size: 3 Sci-Gels|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories From Fat||15||*|
|Total Fat||1.7 g||2%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.7 g||*|
|Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Calcium (Calcium Citrate Malate)||200 mg||20%|
|Magnesium (Magnesium Citrate)||75 mg||19%|
|Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol)||5 IU||17%|
|Ultra EFA Complex||1,700 mg||+|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA From Fish Oil)||300 mg||+|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA From Fish Oil)||200 mg||+|
|Gamma-linolenic Acid (GLA From Borage Oil)||150 mg||+|
|* Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value Not Established