Scivation, Xtend, Intra-Workout Catalyst, Lemon Lime Sour, 420 g (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- New Dosage & Scoop Size
- Build Muscle
- Burn Fat
- Recover Faster
- 3500 mg L-Leucine For Muscle Protein Synthesis*
- 7000 mg BCAAs*
- Over 4600 mg of L-Glutamine, Citrulline Malate & Electrolytes*
- Zero Sugar or Carbs
- Dietary Supplement
*On a per serving basis
Product produced in an NSF GMP for Sport certified facility.
Scivation Xtend the most advanced sugar and carbohydrate-free Intra-Workout Catalyst, scientifically formulated to maximize training intensity and promote optimal muscle protein synthesis and recovery while you train.
Xtend is formulated with a precise PentActive blend of actives, synergistically involved in key cellular processes to optimize muscle performance and response.
- Research validated 2:1:1 ratio of the branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine, to stimulate and support muscle protein synthesis and provide metabolic energy while you train.
- Glutamine to promote muscle intracellular BCAA metabolism down the correct energy and protein synthesis pathways via the BCAA aminotransferase enzyme.
- The rate-limiting cofactor Vitamin B6 to ensure optimal BCAA aminotransferase reactions.
- Bonded Citrulline Malate to help facilitate rapid ATP turnover and lactate reabsorption to support higher training volumes at a given exercise intensity.
- The three most vital electrolytes - potassium, chloride and sodium - to optimize cell hydration and muscle contractile function while you train under the most brutal of conditions.
As a dietary supplement, mix one serving (one level scoop) of Scivation Xtend per 8 ozs. of water. Stir or shake and consume during exercise on training days, or throughout the day on non-training days.
Citric acid, natural flavors, acesulfame potassium (Ace-K), soy lecithin (as an emulsifier), sucralose, FD&C yellow #5.
Contains soy products (soy lecithin, as an emulsifier)
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||640 mcg||32%|
Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride
|Citrulline Malate (1:1)||1000 mg||†|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
†Daily value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by 4700722497704145994 on Jun 06, 2014
This product is Not bad
Great product just way to expensive.
Posted by 4696606367625758611 on Jan 11, 2014
It a great product but cant see how it can justify its pricing over amino-x and amino one.
Posted by 5494635652466884232 on Dec 06, 2013
Lemon is very good.
Posted by 4793580649433832387 on Oct 10, 2013
I've bought this product elsewhere & paid over $10 more! Great value for money. Great workout drink. This is a nice flavour too!