Scivation, Xtend, Intra-Workout Catalyst, Raspberry Blue, 1188 g (Discontinued Item)
By Scivation10 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
3.61 lbs (1.64 kg)
- Product Code: SCI-00203
- UPC Code: 181030002032
- Package Quantity: 1188 g
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 8.6 in, 3.05 lbs (1.38 kg)
- New Dosage & Scoop Size
- Build Muscle
- Burn Fat
- Recover Faster
- 3500 mg L-Leucine for Muscle Protein Synthesis
- 7000 mg BCAAs
- Over 4600 mg of L-Glutamine, Citrulline Malate & Electrolytes
- Zero Sugar or Carbs
- Dietary Supplement
Scivation Xtend the most advanced sugar and carbohydrate-free Intra-Workout Catalyst, scientifically formulated to maximize training intensity and promote optimal muscle protein synthesis and recovery while you train.
Xtend is formulated with a precise PentActive blend of actives, synergistically involved in key cellular processes to optimize muscle performance and response:
- Research validated 2:1:1 ratio of the branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine, to stimulate and support muscle protein synthesis and provide metabolic energy while you train.
- Glutamine to promote muscle intracellular BCAA metabolism down the correct energy and protein synthesis pathways via the BCAA aminotransferase enzyme.
- The rate-limiting cofactor Vitamin B6 to ensure optimal BCAA aminotransferase reactions.
- Bonded Citrulline Malate to help facilitate rapid ATP turnover and lactate reabsorption to support higher training volumes at a given exercise intensity.
- The three most vital electrolytes - potassium, chloride and sodium - to optimize cell hydration and muscle contractile function while you train under the most brutal of conditions.
Product produced in an NSF GMP for Sport certified facility.
As a dietary supplement, mix one serving (one level scoop) of Scivation Xtend per 10 fl. ozs. of water. Shake well and consume during exercise on training days, or throughout the day on non-training days.
Citric acid, natural & artificial flavors, sucralose, soy lecithin (as an emulsifier), acesulfame potassium (Ace-K), FD&C blue lake #1.
Contains soy products (soy lecithin, as an emulsifier).
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (13.2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories Per Serving||5|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||640 mcg||32%|
Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride
|Citrulline Malate (1:1)||1000 mg||†|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
†Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Well, some time before i tested watermelon flavour, today i tested rapsberry blue, its awesome, other qualities of this product were already well known by me, it increase your workout because you'll take a lot longer to get tired using it, also a great amount of servings.
Good product. Nice taste. Seems to work very well.