Scivation, Xtend, Intra-Workout Catalyst, Raspberry Blue, 396 g (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 1.48 lbs (0.67kg)
- Product Code: SCI-00202
- UPC Code: 181030002025
- Package Quantity: 396 g
- Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 6 in, 1.15 lbs (0.52kg)
- New Dosage & Scoop Size
- Build Muscle
- Burn Fat
- Recover Faster
- 3500 mg L-Leucine for Muscle Protein Syntheses*
- 7000 mg BCAAs*
- Over 4600 mg of L-Glutamine, Citrulline Malate & Electrolytes*
- Zero Sugar or Carbs
- Dietary Supplement
*On a per serving basis.
Scivation Xtend the most advanced sugar and carbohydrate-free Intra-Workout Catalyst, scientifically formulated to maximize training intensity and promote optimal muscle protein synthesis and recovery while you train.
Xtend is formulated with a precise PentActive blend of actives, synergistically involved in key cellular processes to optimize muscle performance and response:
- Research validated 2:1:1 ratio of the branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine , and L-Valine, to stimulate and support muscle protein syntheses and provide metabolic energy while you train.
- Glutamine to promote muscle intracellular BCAA metabolism down the correct energy and protein synthesis pathways via the BCAA aminotransferase enzyme.
- The rate-limiting cofactor Vitamin B6 to ensure optimal BCAA aminotransferase reactions.
- Bonded Citrulline Malate to help facilitate rapid ATP turnover and lactate reabsorption to support higher training volumes at a given exercise intensity.
- The three most vital electrolytes - Potassium, Chloride and Sodium - to optimize cell hydration and muscle contractile function while you train under the most brutal of conditions.
As a dietary supplement, mix one serving (one level scoop) of Scivation Xtend per 8 ozs of water. Stir or shake and consume during exercise on training days, or throughout the day on non-training days.
Citric acid, natural & artificial flavors, sucralose, soy lecithin (as an emulsifier), acesulfame potassium (ace-k), FD&C blue lake #1.
Contains soy products (soy lecithin, as an emulsifier)
Product produced in an NSF GMP for Sport certified facility.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (13.2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI)||640 mcg||32%|
Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride
|Citrulline Malate (1:1)||1000 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
†Daily Value not established.