Scivation, Xtend, Refreshing Watermelon, 1016.1 g (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Scientifically Proven to Build Muscle and Burn Fat!
- Enhance Recovery
- Reduce Fatigue
- Decrease Soreness
- Sugar & Stimulant Free
- Dietary Supplement
Scivation Xtend is a precise, scientific blend of Energy Aminos consisting of the proven 2:1:1 ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine), Glutamine, Citrulline Malate, and Vitamin B6 that will give you the energy you need to maximize your training while enhancing recovery at the same time. The advanced components in Xtend have been scientifically proven to help:
- Speed Recovery.
- Enhance ATP production and promote cell volumization
- Reduce muscle breakdown and cortisol levels.
- Reduce fatigue and lactic acid levels for longer, more intense training.
- Support lean body mass along with immune and digestive health.
- Promote vasodilation which can lead to better assimilation and absorption of protein.
- Decrease Soreness.
As a dietary supplement, mix 3 to 4 scoops (16.94 to 22.88 grams) in 16-24 ounces of water and shake well. If powder does not immediately dissolve, let it sit for a moment and shake it again.
As per our Scientific Study, we recommend the following dosage during training:
Men = 4 Scoops
Women = 3 Scoops
Sip throughout the day as desired.
L-leucine, l-glutamine, l-valine, l-isoleucine, citrulline malate, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, potassium citrate, acesulfame potassium, pyridoxine HCl, red #40
Keep out of reach of children. Always consult a physician prior to using any dietary supplements.
|Serving Size: 2 Scoops (11.29 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL)||10 mg||500%|
|Citrulline Malate||1 g||†|
|* Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Posted by Reviewer1995821 on Jun 29, 2011
Feeling great after hard workauts, much less pain in muscle
Posted by Reviewer3133923 on Jun 14, 2011
Best taste --> EVER <--. I am really satisfied with this product. It gives me some kind of energy pre-workout.
Posted by Reviewer2482143 on May 12, 2011
Great taste, ant believe as BCAA's taste like s*it¡¡¡ Fast shipment form Iherb, as always.
Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Apr 22, 2011
Best tasting BCAA !