Seagate, Bye Bye Burns, Topical Skin Spray, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- In an Omega-3 Oil Base
- All Natural Ingredients
- No Chemicals
Topical Skin Spray
- Contact Burns
- Pain Relief
- For the temporary relief of skin burns and pain from contact with hot surfaces, scalding, and from the sun.
- For the temporary relief of vesicular eruptions like blisters, and inflammation after a burn.
Bye Bye Burns—Strong enough for adults, gentle enough for children.
Bye Bye Burns homeopathic medicine provides treatment for the pain, inflammation, and blistering caused by sunburns, scalding burns, and contact burns, while promoting the quick repair and natural healing of the skin.
Conventional burn remedies are usually just topical analgesics for the temporary relief of pain.
The Omega-3s and concentrated antioxidants in Bye Bye Burns will nourish, protect and promote the rapid healing of the damaged areas of skin. Depending upon the severity, you may notice that some burns that previously might have caused blistering and peeling to immediately occur, may not blister following the application of this product. Allowing the skin to remain intact over the area of the burn for a longer period of time, provides for better natural protection from germs, while providing more time for the skin-layers below the surface to grow and replace the damaged areas.
In the case of severe burns or if there is any doubt about the degree of severity of the burn, seek medical attention.
- If possible, clean the affected area first.
- Adults or children over 2 years of age, spray product on the burn up to 4 times daily if needed or as directed by your health care professional.
|Belladonna 6X||Burning of the skin from contact|
|Cantharis 6X||Burns, scalds, and inflammation of the skin|
|Ranunculus bulbosa 6X||Blistering of the skin after a burn|
|Urtica dioica 6X||Burns, scalds, sunburns, and itching from burns|
Natural coconut oil, virgin olive oil, omega-3 shark liver oil, natural vitamin E
For external use
- Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
- Avoid spraying on clothing as this product will stain.
- If pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of your health care professional.
- In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center. All the ingredients are edible, but this product is not intended for internal use.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse with cold water.
- In case of severe burns, burns over large areas of the body, or if the conditions persist after 7 days or get worse, discontinue use and consult a health care professional.
Store at room temperature, do not refrigerate. Natural coconut oil, one of the inactive ingredients, can solidify when temperatures drop below 75F. As a result, you may notice that the oils in the bottle have solidified during shipment or storage. This is normal, has not effect on quality and is the result of using only real natural raw materials in this product. Should this occur, simply warm the bottle for a few minutes (ie. in your pocket).