Seagate, Bye Bye Diaper Rash, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Works Fast!
- In an Omega-3 Oil Base
- Doctor Recommended
- All Natural
- Promotes Rapid Healing
- Long-Lasting Protection
- Pleasantly Scented
- Very Economical
- Contains No Alcohol
- No Need to Touch Affected Skin
A Safe and Effective Chemical-Free Treatment for Diaper Rash.
This spray bottle is much more economical than hands-applied gels or creams.
- For the temporary relief of skin rashes, itchy and inflamed skin, sores and swelling.
Established in 1981, Seagate produces a variety of natural products from raw materials supplied by their organic farming and marine operations.
- For greater comfort in cold weather, warm the bottle in your pocket for a few minutes before using.
- Gently shake bottle before use.
- Clean and dry affected area before using.
- Spray directly onto skin rash.
- Apply up to 4 times daily as needed, or directed by your health care professional.
- Clean any oil off spray cap after each use.
|Cantharis 6X||Inflammation of the skin|
|Hepar sulphuris calcareum 12X||Unhealthy skin|
|Rus toxicodendron 12X||Red and swollen skin|
|Sulphur 12X||Itching skin, scaling, sores, and painful burning|
Natural coconut oil, omega-3 shark liver oil, extra virgin olive oil, natural vitamin E, coconut fragrance
For External Use Only
- Keep this and all medications out of reach of children.
- Avoid spraying on clothing, as this product will stain.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs rinse with warm water.
- If swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center. Although all the ingredients are edible, this product isn't intended for internal use.
Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.