Seagate, Bye Bye Diaper Rash, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
By Seagate6 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: SGW-00051
- UPC Code: 019277000514
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz (60 ml)
- Dimensions: 6.1 x 2.6 x 1.6 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$1.84
- Works Fast!
- In an Omega-3 Oil Base
- Doctor Recommended
- All Natural
- Promotes Rapid Healing
- Long-Lasting Protection
- Pleasantly Scented
- Very Economical
- Contains No Alcohol
- For External Use Only
- A Safe and Effected Chemical-Free Treatment for Diaper Rash
- No Need to Touch Effected Skin
- This Spray Bottle is Much More Economical Than Hands-Applied Gels or Creams
- Contains Omega-3 Oils, Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Vitamin E
- For the temporary relief of skin rashes, itchy and inflamed skin, sores and swelling.
Established in 1981, SEAGATE produces a variety of natural products from raw materials supplied by their organic farming and marine operations.
- For greater comfort in cold weather, warm the bottle in your pocket for a few minutes before using.
- Gently shake bottle before use.
- Clean and dry affected area before using.
- Spray directly onto skin rash.
- Apply up to 4 times daily as needed, or directed by your health care professional.
- Clean any oil off spray cap after each use.
- Keep this and all medications out of reach of children.
- Avoid spraying on clothing, as this product will stain.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs rinse with warm water.
- If swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center. Although all the ingredients are edible, this product isn't intended for internal use.
Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
|Cantharis 6X||Inflammation of the skin|
|Hepar sulphuris calcareum 12X||Unhealthy skin|
|Rus toxicodendron 12X||Red and swollen skin|
|Sulphur 12X||Itching skin, scaling, sores, and painful burning|
Natural coconut oil, omega-3 shark liver oil, extra virgin olive oil, natural vitamin E, coconut fragrance
iHerb Customer Reviews
This product is great. I had very bad vaginal itch, changed soaps, used neem based products... nothing worked to cure it, though they provided temporary relief. I used this product every night and after 2 weeks the itch was completely gone. Worked very well for my daughter's diaper rash too.. I want to thank Iherb -- you guys carry the best natural products...
Works very fast and effectively for my gal`s sensitive anygd ezecma skin rashes and bad diaper rash. the spray bottle is also very helpful for applying on a squeemish and painful baby. 1 star down though for the fishy smell due to the omega oil, otherwise this product is perfect:-)