Seagate, Bye Bye Diaper Rash, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
By Seagate6 Reviews
0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: SGW-00051
- UPC Code: 019277000514
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz (60 ml)
- Dimensions: 6.1 x 2.6 x 1.6 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$1.84
- Works Fast!
- In an Omega-3 Oil Base
- Doctor Recommended
- All Natural
- Promotes Rapid Healing
- Long-Lasting Protection
- Pleasantly Scented
- Very Economical
- Contains No Alcohol
- For External Use Only
- A Safe and Effected Chemical-Free Treatment for Diaper Rash
- No Need to Touch Effected Skin
- This Spray Bottle is Much More Economical Than Hands-Applied Gels or Creams
- Contains Omega-3 Oils, Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Vitamin E
- For the temporary relief of skin rashes, itchy and inflamed skin, sores and swelling.
Established in 1981, SEAGATE produces a variety of natural products from raw materials supplied by their organic farming and marine operations.
- For greater comfort in cold weather, warm the bottle in your pocket for a few minutes before using.
- Gently shake bottle before use.
- Clean and dry affected area before using.
- Spray directly onto skin rash.
- Apply up to 4 times daily as needed, or directed by your health care professional.
- Clean any oil off spray cap after each use.
- Keep this and all medications out of reach of children.
- Avoid spraying on clothing, as this product will stain.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs rinse with warm water.
- If swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center. Although all the ingredients are edible, this product isn't intended for internal use.
Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
|Cantharis 6X||Inflammation of the skin|
|Hepar sulphuris calcareum 12X||Unhealthy skin|
|Rus toxicodendron 12X||Red and swollen skin|
|Sulphur 12X||Itching skin, scaling, sores, and painful burning|
Natural coconut oil, omega-3 shark liver oil, extra virgin olive oil, natural vitamin E, coconut fragrance
iHerb Customer Reviews
This product is great. I had very bad vaginal itch, changed soaps, used neem based products... nothing worked to cure it, though they provided temporary relief. I used this product every night and after 2 weeks the itch was completely gone. Worked very well for my daughter's diaper rash too.. I want to thank Iherb -- you guys carry the best natural products...
Works very fast and effectively for my gal`s sensitive anygd ezecma skin rashes and bad diaper rash. the spray bottle is also very helpful for applying on a squeemish and painful baby. 1 star down though for the fishy smell due to the omega oil, otherwise this product is perfect:-)