Seagate, Earache Remedy, 1/2 fl oz (15ml)
By Seagate4 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: SGW-00043
- UPC Code: 019277000439
- Package Quantity: 1/2 fl oz (15ml)
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 1.6 x 4.2 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- All Natural Homeopathic
- Fast Pain Relief
- Reduces Swelling
- Safe for Use with Other Rx Medicine
- Doctor Recommended
Strong enough for adults, gentle enough for children.
Homeopathy is a natural approach to medicine that works without contraindications (interference with other medications you may be taking) or side effects, to stimulate the body's curative responses so that the body heals itself.
Natural antimicrobial products derived from plant sources, are proving to be potent preventatives, treatments, and stimulants of the body's natural immune system, without the side-effects of many modern pharmaceutical drugs and are less susceptible to potency loss as a result of mutation by bacteria strains. The safe and effected relief of earache pain can be accomplished with natural ingredients.
- A homeopathic combination for the temporary relief of earaches, inflammation of external and internal ear.
- For the temporary relief of earaches from congestion or swelling of middle ear or eustachian tubes.
- Warm up bottle by gently rolling it between your hands before use.
- Tilt head sideways and replace 2 to 3 drops into ear. Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal.
- Repeat 2-3 times/day for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by your health care professional.
For external use
Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight. Does not require refrigeration.
- Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children. Before use with children under 3 years of age, or if you are pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of your health care professional.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms persist for more than 4 days, or if there is discharge from the ear or perforation, discontinue use and contact your health care professional.
- In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. All the ingredients are edible but this is not intended for internal use.
|Aconitum napellus 6X
Kali mur 3X
Plantago major 3X
|Relieves earache, hot, painful, swollen ear
Relieves Otitis media, throbbing deep ear pain
Relieves earache, soreness, swelling, otalgia
Relieves chronic catarrahal conditions of middle ear
Relieves earache, neuralgic earache, otalgia
Relieves catarrhs, otalgia with sense of obstruction
|Inactive Ingredients: Grapefruit Seed Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, USP Purified water|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I love Seagate products. I keep this on hand for occassional ear aches and it works well. I use it on my grand-children in the summer after they go swimming. A good way to avoid swimmer's ear which can be very painful.
I believe in using homeopathics for earaches, ear discharges rather than suppressive medication. I'm not sure if we need to use it more consistently until results are acheived.