Seagate, Lycopene-15, 15 mg, 90 Vcaps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural Lycopene Source
- Health Food Supplement
- 100% Pure, Freeze-Dried, No Fillers, No Solvents
Raw Material Source: Seagate grows a variety of Roma tomatoes which have maximum red color and lycopene level. Seagate has complete control over the entire operation, from planting and growing their crops to processing the tomato lycopene in their own factory. These tomatoes were not genetically-modified, nor subjected to any chemical or pesticide.
Processing: Seagate freeze-dries the tomatoes using modern stainless-steel equipment. This method maintains the delicate balance of the phytonutrients, while concentrating the antioxidant compounds such as betacarotene, phytosterols, and lycopene.
Lycopene: Each 500 mg capsule contains 3% lycopene, tested by independent laboratories using UV methodology. Seagate avoids using any solvents to concentrate the lycopene and thereby avoids having the residual ethyl acetate that is present in the capsules of many other brands of lycopene. This product provides dietary support for prostate and cervix health.
Take 1-2 capsules per day.
500 mg freeze-dried/heat-treated tomato concentrate, vegetable capsules
Storage: Keep bottle tightly closed in a cool dry place. Does not require refrigeration.
Do not use if tamper-resistant seal over the cap, or the inner seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+ No Daily Value Established