Seagate, Olive Leaf Acne Remedy, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- All Natural Homeopathic
- Topical Skin Relief
- A Water-Based Natural Remedy
Fast Relief For:
- Cold Sores
Topical Skin Relief
- All Natural
- No Medicinal Odor
- No Chemicals
- For the temporary relief of symptoms of acne, pimples, and cold sores
- For the temporary relief of eczema, burning and itching, and skin pustular eruptions
The safe and effective treatment of acne and pimples can be accomplished with natural ingredients. Seagate's organic farming and fishing operations supply the finest ingredients to their manufacturing plant.
Study the ingredient lists on labels of the products that you are considering applying to your skin and decide if you are comfortable having those chemicals absorbed and circulating throughout your body. You will then appreciate Seagate's all-natural remedies, because your health really matters.
- First thoroughly wash hands and the affected areas of the skin with warm soapy water, and rinse. Dry thoroughly.
- Apply a drop to fingertip and gently apply on affected skin.
- Repeat 2-3 times per day.
- For best results, continue using for at least one week after symptoms disappear.
- Reapply if symptoms return.
|Antimonium crudum 12X||Relieves pimples; pustular eruptions with burning and itching; eczema|
|Calcarea sulfurica 12X||Relieves pimples and pustules on the face and under hair|
|Juglans regia 6X||Relieves acne; itching; pimples on face, neck, shoulder and back|
|Sulphur iodatum 30X||Relieves acne; itching; cold sores on lips; pustules on upper lip|
USP purified water, xylitol powder, sodium chloride, olive leaf extract (olea europaea) 4X, grapefruit seed extract, sodium hydroxide for pH balance)
For external use
- Do not apply in or around eyes. This product will sting your eyes. If product should get into your eyes, rinse with warm water.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. For children under 3 years of age, consult a health care professional.
- In case of accidental overdose by ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. All the ingredients are edible. However, this product is not designed for internal use.
- Store at room temperature; do not refrigerate.
I am so glad I got this, based on other reviews. I have "seborrheic dermatitis"; if you know what that is, I'm sorry. It's rather like eczema and acne combined; this means that products that work for one aspect of the condition make the other aspect worse. So, if you use a soothing cream to help with the itching and redness, you get zits. If you treat the zits, you get horrible red peeling rashes. I put this on clean skin only and allow to dry. It has gotten my chin SO much better that I can actually use makeup when needed, which is helpful as I'm job hunting--not to mention, no more itching and burning. As others state, use a medicine dropper to avoid waste. (I also use a very gentle cream at night, Toleriane Riche, with a drop of astathanxin mixed with it. Yeah, orange but doesn't stain your skin--stains fabric though.)