Categories Supplements Homeopathy
Categories Health Topics Colds, Flu & Viral Olive Leaf Olive Leaf Formulas
Categories Health Topics Women's Health Women's Formulas Skin Formulas Acne, Topical Products
Seagate, Olive Leaf Acne Remedy, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Priced together: $20.64 Priced separately: $22.64
- All Natural Homeopathic
- Topical Skin Relief
- A Water-Based Natural Remedy
Fast Relief For:
- Cold Sores
Topical Skin Relief
- All Natural
- No Medicinal Odor
- No Chemicals
- For the temporary relief of symptoms of acne, pimples, and cold sores
- For the temporary relief of eczema, burning and itching, and skin pustular eruptions
The safe and effective treatment of acne and pimples can be accomplished with natural ingredients. Seagate's organic farming and fishing operations supply the finest ingredients to their manufacturing plant.
Study the ingredient lists on labels of the products that you are considering applying to your skin and decide if you are comfortable having those chemicals absorbed and circulating throughout your body. You will then appreciate Seagate's all-natural remedies, because your health really matters.
- First thoroughly wash hands and the affected areas of the skin with warm soapy water, and rinse. Dry thoroughly.
- Apply a drop to fingertip and gently apply on affected skin.
- Repeat 2-3 times per day.
- For best results, continue using for at least one week after symptoms disappear.
- Reapply if symptoms return.
|Antimonium crudum 12X||Relieves pimples; pustular eruptions with burning and itching; eczema|
|Calcarea sulfurica 12X||Relieves pimples and pustules on the face and under hair|
|Juglans regia 6X||Relieves acne; itching; pimples on face, neck, shoulder and back|
|Sulphur iodatum 30X||Relieves acne; itching; cold sores on lips; pustules on upper lip|
USP purified water, xylitol powder, sodium chloride, olive leaf extract (olea europaea) 4X, grapefruit seed extract, sodium hydroxide for pH balance)
- Do not apply in or around eyes. This product will sting your eyes. If product should get into your eyes, rinse with warm water.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. For children under 3 years of age, consult a health care professional.
- In case of accidental overdose by ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. All the ingredients are edible. However, this product is not designed for internal use.
- Store at room temperature; do not refrigerate.