Seagate, Olive Leaf Acne Remedy, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
By Seagate4 Reviews
Expiration Date: Mar 2017
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Product Code: SGW-00067
- UPC Code: 019277000675
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 3.6 x 4 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- All Natural Homeopathic
- Topical Skin Relief
- A Water-Based Natural Remedy
Fast Relief For:
- Cold Sores
Topical Skin Relief
- All Natural
- No Medicinal Odor
- No Chemicals
- For the temporary relief of symptoms of acne, pimples, and cold sores
- For the temporary relief of eczema, burning and itching, and skin pustular eruptions
The safe and effective treatment of acne and pimples can be accomplished with natural ingredients. Seagate's organic farming and fishing operations supply the finest ingredients to their manufacturing plant.
Study the ingredient lists on labels of the products that you are considering applying to your skin and decide if you are comfortable having those chemicals absorbed and circulating throughout your body. You will then appreciate Seagate's all-natural remedies, because your health really matters.
- First thoroughly wash hands and the affected areas of the skin with warm soapy water, and rinse. Dry thoroughly.
- Apply a drop to fingertip and gently apply on affected skin.
- Repeat 2-3 times per day.
- For best results, continue using for at least one week after symptoms disappear.
- Reapply if symptoms return.
|Antimonium crudum 12X||Relieves pimples; pustular eruptions with burning and itching; eczema|
|Calcarea sulfurica 12X||Relieves pimples and pustules on the face and under hair|
|Juglans regia 6X||Relieves acne; itching; pimples on face, neck, shoulder and back|
|Sulphur iodatum 30X||Relieves acne; itching; cold sores on lips; pustules on upper lip|
USP purified water, xylitol powder, sodium chloride, olive leaf extract (olea europaea) 4X, grapefruit seed extract, sodium hydroxide for pH balance)
- Do not apply in or around eyes. This product will sting your eyes. If product should get into your eyes, rinse with warm water.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. For children under 3 years of age, consult a health care professional.
- In case of accidental overdose by ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. All the ingredients are edible. However, this product is not designed for internal use.
- Store at room temperature; do not refrigerate.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This has improved my skin a great deal. My breakouts only last for a few days before clearing up. The only downside is it's basically like water so it can be wasted quite easily but since it works that isn't even really a problem for me.
I tried prescription and OTC creams and ointments for some eczema on my chin and around my nose area and nothing worked as good as this product. I noticed improvement right away but you do need to continue using it as indicated, a week after symptoms disappear. I believe it is the quality of Seagate that makes this work so well, Olive leaf and Grapefruit. It is gentle and no skin irritations. And I have very sensitive skin. I have also modified my diet to a wheat free/gluten free diet. Eczema from the research that I have done is all related to fungus! So diet is the main issue in most cases. I highly recommend this water looking product for eczema and also works GREAT on any whiteheads, makes them disappear. It takes some getting used to the water consistency which makes it tricky not to spill any and waste it before it gets to your skin. I love this product and it's totally worth it!! I also recommend the olive leaf extract from Seagate because the problem is from the inside, so doing both really get to the root of the eczema.