Seagate, Olive Leaf, Cut & Wound Remedy, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By SeagateWrite a Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: SGW-00068
- UPC Code: 019277000682
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 1.8 x 4.2 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- All Natural Ingredients
- No Chemicals
- A Water-Based Natural Remedy
Temporary Relief of Superficial:
- Skin Injuries
- Painful Wounds
Strong enough for adults, gentle enough for children.
Homeopathy is a natural approach to medicine that stimulates the body's curative responses so that the body helps to heal itself.
Natural homeopathic products derived from plant sources are providing to be potent preventatives, treatments and stimulants of the body's natural immune system.
Uses: A homeopathic remedy for the temporary relief and promotion of rapid healing of the skin for superficial: injuries, cuts, punctures, abrasions, lacerations, bites, bruises, sores, stings, and painful wounds.
- First wash hands and the affected area of the skin with warm soapy water, rinse, and dry.
- Remove protective cap.
- Depress spray pump 2-3 times. Spray on cut or wound covering the entire area.
- When finished, wipe nozzle clean and replace cap.
|Adults and children 13 years and older||2-3 sprays, every 2-4 hours or as needed|
|Children 3-12 years||Half the adult dose|
|Children under 3||Consult healthcare professional|
This product does not contain any pharmaceutical drug.
Store at room temperature. Does not require refrigeration
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- This product is designed to provide relief and promote healing superficial cuts and wounds on the surface of the skin. Should the wound be more than superficial, seek immediate medical attention.
- For your safety there is a full body seal over bottle printed "sealed for your protection". Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
|Arnica montana 6X||Relief for skin injury, bruises, tissue degeneration, itching, and burning.|
|Calendula officinalis tincture||Promotes rapid healing of open wounds, superficial burns, sores, abrasions, lacerations, ulcers and suppurating wounds.|
|Hamamelis virginiana 3X||Relief for painful wounds, skin injuries, burns, inflammation, and lacerated wounds.|
|Hypericum perforatum 3X||Relief for punctures and lacerated wounds; tingling, burning, numbness and painful wounds; and bites and bruises of the skin.|
|Ledum palustre 3X||Promotes healing for puncture wounds; bites; stings; skin eruptions; and discoloration after injuries. Relieves pain after operations.|
Grapefruit seed extract, olive leaf extract (olea europaea), sodium chloride, USP purified water, xylitol powder.