Seagate, Olive Leaf Nasal Spray, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
By Seagate144 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: SGW-00041
- UPC Code: 019277000415
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 1.8 x 5 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.12
- All Natural Ingredients
- No Chemicals
- Safe for Use with Other Rx Medicine
- Doctor Recommended
Fast Natural Relief of:
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Pressure
- Sinus Congestion
Strong enough for adults, gentle enough for children.
Homeopathy is a natural approach to medicine that works without contraindications (interference with other medications you may be taking) or side effects, to stimulate the body's curative responses so that the body helps to heal itself.
Natural antimicrobial products from plant sources are proving to be potent preventatives, treatments, and stimulants of the body's natural immune system, without the side-effects of many modern pharmaceutical drugs, and are less susceptible to potency losses as a result of mutation by bacteria strains.
- A homeopathic remedy for the temporary relief of colds and sinus irritations.
- Remove protective cap.
- With your head held upright, insert nozzle into nostril and depress pump completely while breathing in through your nose.
- When finished, wipe nozzle clean and replace cap.
- Adults use 1-3 sprays in each nostril every 2-4 hours or as needed.
- Children 3-12 years of age, use one half the adult dose.
- Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
- Children under 1 year of age, consult your health care professional.
- Do not spray in eyes or ears
- If pregnant or nursing, seek advice from your health care professional.
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
- Do not use if full body seal over the bottle is broken or missing.
Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight. Does not require refrigeration.
|Baptisia tinctoria 4X||Relieves difficulty breathing, mucous blockage, swelling of mucous membranes, running or blocked nose, sinus pain, accumulation of fluid.|
|Inactive Ingredients: USP purified water, xylitol powder, sodium chloride, olive leaf extract (olea europea) 4x, grapefruit seed extract, sodium hydroxide (for pH balance)|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I learned about this product on the TV program "Know the Cause". The product works well and is so much better than using products you can get addicted to. Having chronic sinus problems is a pretty sure sign you have a fungus infection. The ingredients in this product naturally kill the fungus. Diet is also a factor but so far I haven’t gotten motivated to do that too. :-)
Love love love this. I used to have sinus headaches everytime there was pressure in the air. Spent a lot of $ on sinus pills...regular use of the Olive Leaf spray and it takes a real storm to bring out the pills.