Seagate, Olive Leaf Nasal Spray, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.88|
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- All Natural Ingredients
- No Chemicals
- Safe for Use with Other Rx Medicine
- Doctor Recommended
Fast Natural Relief of:
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Pressure
- Sinus Congestion
Strong enough for adults, gentle enough for children.
Homeopathy is a natural approach to medicine that works without contraindications (interference with other medications you may be taking) or side effects, to stimulate the body's curative responses so that the body helps to heal itself.
Natural antimicrobial products from plant sources are proving to be potent preventatives, treatments, and stimulants of the body's natural immune system, without the side-effects of many modern pharmaceutical drugs, and are less susceptible to potency losses as a result of mutation by bacteria strains.
- A homeopathic remedy for the temporary relief of colds and sinus irritations.
- Remove protective cap.
- With your head held upright, insert nozzle into nostril and depress pump completely while breathing in through your nose.
- When finished, wipe nozzle clean and replace cap.
- Adults use 1-3 sprays in each nostril every 2-4 hours or as needed.
- Children 3-12 years of age, use one half the adult dose.
- Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
- Children under 1 year of age, consult your health care professional.
- Do not spray in eyes or ears
- If pregnant or nursing, seek advice from your health care professional.
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
- Do not use if full body seal over the bottle is broken or missing.
Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight. Does not require refrigeration.
|Baptisia tinctoria 4X||Relieves difficulty breathing, mucous blockage, swelling of mucous membranes, running or blocked nose, sinus pain, accumulation of fluid.|
|Inactive Ingredients: USP purified water, xylitol powder, sodium chloride, olive leaf extract (olea europea) 4x, grapefruit seed extract, sodium hydroxide (for pH balance)|
I learned about this product on the TV program "Know the Cause". The product works well and is so much better than using products you can get addicted to. Having chronic sinus problems is a pretty sure sign you have a fungus infection. The ingredients in this product naturally kill the fungus. Diet is also a factor but so far I haven’t gotten motivated to do that too. :-)
I teach Kindergarten and get colds that ususally turn into sinus infections. After using this product regularly, I have been free of infection for 6 months!!!! The product is reasonably priced, easy to use, and now easy to find on iHerb. I have also used it on my kids when they are fighting colds. It helps their congestion and they haven't been on antibiotics in months! This product is a life saver!
Posted by 4995583292019078762 on Aug 23, 2016
Bought for my allergic rhinitis and sinus congestion. Used for more than a month but unable to see any improvement.
Posted by 4945672219878736095 on Jun 23, 2016
I use this every day for allergies. It relieves and has only benefits, no side effects.
Useful but not for Long
Posted by 5554777560911149444 on Jun 12, 2016
Hubby has allergies and swollen nasal path by evening .. This helped him initially but the effect started to wear off. Still it's not too bad. He still uses it as its better than any other spray out there for ENT.
No Relief for non-allergic nasal congestion
Posted by 4832353540673438848 on Dec 09, 2015
I will not say that this spray is not working if you have sinus headaches and congestion, but in my case (non-allergic, also called vasomotor rhinitis) this simply does not work. At all. I tested this for 2 weeks according to instructions, and no decongestion effects were noted during (and after) that period. All in all, worth a try for sinus problems, useless for non-allergic rhinitis.