Seagate, Olive Leaf Nasal Spray, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- All Natural Ingredients
- No Chemicals
- Safe for Use with Other Rx Medicine
- Doctor Recommended
Fast Natural Relief of:
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Pressure
- Sinus Congestion
Strong enough for adults, gentle enough for children.
Homeopathy is a natural approach to medicine that works without contraindications (interference with other medications you may be taking) or side effects, to stimulate the body's curative responses so that the body helps to heal itself.
Natural antimicrobial products from plant sources are proving to be potent preventatives, treatments, and stimulants of the body's natural immune system, without the side-effects of many modern pharmaceutical drugs, and are less susceptible to potency losses as a result of mutation by bacteria strains.
- A homeopathic remedy for the temporary relief of colds and sinus irritations.
- Remove protective cap.
- With your head held upright, insert nozzle into nostril and depress pump completely while breathing in through your nose.
- When finished, wipe nozzle clean and replace cap.
- Adults use 1-3 sprays in each nostril every 2-4 hours or as needed.
- Children 3-12 years of age, use one half the adult dose.
- Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
- Children under 1 year of age, consult your health care professional.
- Do not spray in eyes or ears
- If pregnant or nursing, seek advice from your health care professional.
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
- Do not use if full body seal over the bottle is broken or missing.
Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight. Does not require refrigeration.
|Baptisia tinctoria 4X||Relieves difficulty breathing, mucous blockage, swelling of mucous membranes, running or blocked nose, sinus pain, accumulation of fluid.|
|Inactive Ingredients: USP purified water, xylitol powder, sodium chloride, olive leaf extract (olea europea) 4x, grapefruit seed extract, sodium hydroxide (for pH balance)|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I learned about this product on the TV program "Know the Cause". The product works well and is so much better than using products you can get addicted to. Having chronic sinus problems is a pretty sure sign you have a fungus infection. The ingredients in this product naturally kill the fungus. Diet is also a factor but so far I haven’t gotten motivated to do that too. :-)
I teach Kindergarten and get colds that ususally turn into sinus infections. After using this product regularly, I have been free of infection for 6 months!!!! The product is reasonably priced, easy to use, and now easy to find on iHerb. I have also used it on my kids when they are fighting colds. It helps their congestion and they haven't been on antibiotics in months! This product is a life saver!
No Relief for non-allergic nasal congestion
Posted by 4832353540673438848 on Dec 09, 2015
I will not say that this spray is not working if you have sinus headaches and congestion, but in my case (non-allergic, also called vasomotor rhinitis) this simply does not work. At all. I tested this for 2 weeks according to instructions, and no decongestion effects were noted during (and after) that period. All in all, worth a try for sinus problems, useless for non-allergic rhinitis.
Posted by 4617292400364132361 on Sep 03, 2015
我丈夫有嚴重鼻子過敏症狀, 一發作的話整天打噴嚏,流鼻水跟鼻塞, 我買過3~4個天然順勢的過敏鼻炎噴劑給他使用過, 結果這個是唯一讓他覺得用起來溫和舒適不刺激, 又能有效改善鼻子過敏症狀的天然噴劑, 推薦給有過敏鼻炎的人參考一下!
Posted by 5502558122076425413 on Apr 22, 2015
Great product. Cleared my sinus like no other product. And it's all natural. Will definitely repurchase
Posted by 4944623207248459254 on Feb 03, 2015
Helps me to stay healthy sinusitis. Recommend. Now I will be pleasant again sinusitis, antibiotics are no longer required.
Sinusitis & Allergic Rhinitis Experiencers, LOOK HERE!
Posted by 4924741244706517898 on Dec 21, 2014
I've completely replaced my beclomethasone dipropionate nasal spray with Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray. That should tell you how good this really is. Currently I'm using 2 sprays per nostril, twice a day, and go about the my business without worry. For stuffier days, I turn to Natural Care Super Strength SinuFix, which I've reviewed as a Tunnel Boring Machine for Nostrils & Sinuses.