Seagate, Olive Rectal Spray, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural Ingredients
- No Chemicals
For the relief of anal and rectal irritations including:
- Abnormal Discharge
- Burning Pain
Homeopathy is a natural approach to medicine that works without contra-indications (interference with other medications you may be taking) or side-effects, to stimulate the body's curative responses so that the body helps to heal itself. Homeopathy works under the principle of "like curing like" such that the medicine may initially cause a mild reaction in the body of symptoms similar to the symptoms that the product is trying to remedy.
To help this product work better and help you have a healthier immune system, it is suggested that you restrict your intake of sugars, carbohydrates, sodas, alcohol and fermented foods while using Olive Rectal Spray. Limiting the intake of these foods and beverages helps reduce the growth of yeast and candida.
Natural antimicrobial products from plant sources are proving to be potent preventatives, treatments, and stimulants of the body's natural immune system, without the side-effects of many modern pharmaceutical drugs.
Read the ingredients on the labels of the over-the-counter medications that are commonly used to treat anal infections and hemorrhoids and see if you are comfortable inserting the chemicals listed into your body. Seagate Olive Rectal Spray offers an alternative using 100% all-natural edible, chemical-free ingredients that provide relief for anal irritations.
- A homeopathic remedy for the relief of anal and rectal irritations including external and internal itching, soreness, hemorrhoids, swelling, burning, pain and abnormal discharge, that can be mixed with mucus and blood.
- Before using this product read the enclosed Consumer Information Leaflet for complete directions and information
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Apply a drop of product to outside of tube to lubricate tube prior to insertion
- Insert applicator tube into anus and apply 2-3 sprays at bedtime, for up to 7 days
- Lie down after applying to minimize leakage
- Additional applications can be applied during the day as needed without any danger of overdose
- After each use either wash applicator/tube with warm soapy water or replace with a new one
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor
|Aesculus hipp 12X||Dry aching rectum; Hemorrhoids; Anus raw, much pain after stool; Mucous membranes swelling and obstructing passage; burning in anus with chills up and down back.|
|Aloe soc 12X||Jelly-like stools, with soreness in rectum after stool; a lot of mucous with pain in rectum after stool; burning in anus and rectum.|
|Carbo veg. 12X||Itching, gnawing and burning in rectum; acrid corrosive moisture from rectum; Soreness, itching, and moisture from perineum at night; burning at anus; pain after stooling.|
|Gambogia 12X||Hard stool, burning at anus; yellow and green diarrheic stool, mixed with mucus.|
|Sulphur 30X||Anal and rectal redness, itching, burning, pain and stinging; discolored feces; evacuations mingled with mucous, blood; burning in anus before, during and after stool.|
Extra virgin olive oil, natural coconut oil, omega-3 shark liver oil, vanilla fragrance, natural vitamin E.
For anal and rectal use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Abdominal pain and tenderness in the lower abdomen
- Blood in the stool or continuous bleeding
- Diarrhea, constipation, or other change in bowel habits
- Intestinal obstruction
- Narrow stools
- Unexplained anemia
- Weight loss with no known reason
- Possibly ruptured your rectal membrane or wall by a foreign object
- Fever chills, nausea, vomiting
- A family history of colon cancer
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
- Anal infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months).
You may have a more serious condition.
When using this product
- A mild increase in burning, itching or irritation may initially occur
- Avoid dripping on clothing as this product will stain
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Symptoms do not improve in 3 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
- There is bloody discharge that is excessive or continues for 24 hours
- You get a rash, hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, or vomiting.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. The ingredients in this product are 100% edible. However, this product is not meant to be swallowed. If swallowed, contact your doctor.
- Do not use if shrink seal over the bottle marked "Sealed for your protection" is missing or has been tampered.
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
- Does not require refrigeration.