Seagate, Olive Vaginal Spray, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
By SeagateWrite a Review
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.37 lbs (0.17 kg)
- Product Code: SGW-00063
- UPC Code: 019277000637
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.7 x 5.1 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- All Natural Ingredients
- No Chemicals
For the relief of vaginal irritations that can be associated with yeast including:
- Abnormal Discharge
To help this product work better it is very important to restrict your intake of sugars, carbohydrates, sodas, alcohol and fermented foods while using Olive vaginal Spray. The intake of these foods and beverages causes yeast to grow.
Homeopathy is a natural approach to medicine that works without contra-indications (interference with other medications you may be taking) or side-effects, to stimulate the body's curative responses so that the body helps to heal itself. Homeopathy works under the principle of "like curing like" such that the medicine may initially cause a mild reaction in the body of symptoms similar to the symptoms that the product is trying to relieve.
Natural antimicrobial products from plant sources are proving to be potent preventatives, treatments, and stimulants of the body's natural immune system, without the side-effects of many modern pharmaceutical drugs.
Read the ingredients on the labels of the over-the-counter medications that are commonly used to treat yeast infections and see if you are comfortable inserting those chemicals into your body. Seagate Olive Vaginal Spray offers an alternative using 100% all-natural edible, chemical-free ingredients that provide relief for these vaginal irritations.
- A homeopathic remedy for the relief of vaginal irritations that can also be associated with yeast, including external and internal itching & soreness, abnormal vaginal discharge, odor, redness and swelling.
- Before using this product read the enclosed Consumer Information Leaflet for complete directions and information
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Apply a drop of product to outside of tube to lubricate tube prior to insertion
- Insert applicator tube into vagina and apply 2-3 sprays in the morning and again at bedtime, for up to 10 days
- Additional applications during the day can be applied as needed, without any danger of overdose
- Apply product while lying down to minimize leakage
- After each use, wash applicator tube in warm soapy water or replace with a new one
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
|Borax 8X||Leucorrhoea like white of egg; pruritus of vulva and eczema; Urine strong smelling; Acrid leucorrhea, unnaturally hot, with swelling of labia.|
Pruritus vulvae; leucorrhoea; parts hot, red and swollen, burn and itch terrible. Intense pruritus, vulvar and vaginal, labia and adjoining skin red and swollen.
|Kreosotum 12X||Excoriating, burning and offensive discharges; offensive urine; violent itching of vulva and vagina; burning and swelling of labia; leucorrhoea yellow, acrid.|
|Platina 12X||Female parts hypersensitive; excessive itching in uterus; Leucorrhea like white of eggs.|
Extra virgin olive oil, natural coconut oil, omega-3 shark liver oil, vanilla fragrance, natural vitamin E.
For vaginal use only
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal infection diagnosed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
When using this product
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDS).
- Do not have vaginal intercourse.
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur immediately following use.
- Avoid dripping on clothing as this product will stain
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Symptoms do not improve in 3 days
- Symptoms last more than 10 days
- You get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling discharge
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. The ingredients in this product are 100% edible. However, this product is not meant to be swallowed. If swallowed, contact your doctor.
- Do not use if shrink seal over the bottle marked "Sealed for your protection" is missing or has been tampered or if bag containing replacement applicators is tampered or missing.
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
- Does not require refrigeration.