Seagate, Olive·Viate, Topical Skin Relief, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
By Seagate8 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Product Code: SGW-00042
- UPC Code: 019277000422
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 3.7 x 4 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- All Natural Homeopathic
- No Medicinal Odor
- All Natural
- No Chemicals
Fast Relief For:
- Skin Rashes
- Flaking Itching Skin
- Athlete's Foot
- Inflamed Skin
- For the temporary relief of symptoms of athlete's foot, including: dry, itchy skin; cracks between toes; itchy inflamed feet.
- For the temporary relief of eczema symptoms, such as flaking itching skin, scaly skin.
- If bottle is cold (below 75 degrees F) the natural coconut oil will solidify. Slightly warm the bottle or place it in your pocket for a few minutes to allow the coconut to liquefy
- First, thoroughly wash affected skin with warm soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Apply several drops to tip of finger and gently work into affected skin.
- Repeat 2-3 times a day. For best results, continue using for at least one week after symptoms disappear.
- Reapply if symptoms return.
- Wash hands after each use.
For external use.
- Do not apply in or around eyes. If product does get into your eyes, rinse with warm water.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. Children under 3 years of age, consult a health care professional
- In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. All the ingredients are edible. However this product is not intended for internal use.
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight
- Does not require refrigeration
|Graphites 12X||Relieves cracks between toes, eczema, burning skin|
|Hepar sulphuris calcareum 12X||Relieves deep cuts on hands and feet, unhealthy skin|
|Rhus toxicodendron 12X||Relieves red and swollen skin|
|Sulphur 12X||Relieves itching skin, scaling, sores, painful burning|
|Inactive Ingredients: Natural coconut oil, omega-3 shark liver oil, virgin olive oil, natural vitamin E.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I had recently got a bad case of eczema around my eyes and had read somewhere that this stuff had done the trick in clearing it up for somebody else. First impression was that it seemed like a very small amount for how much it cost, but it did a good job at clearing up the skin around my eyes. I used it on my eyelids, eventhough it says on the box not to use it on eyes..I just used a small amount and didn't put it in my actual eye. No problems.
I have a foot fungus that recurs every few years and have tried various treatments for it hoping something would end it forever. This time it was quite strong and my skin developed a hard, scaly surface that was itchy, burning and very uncomfortable. I started working with soaking my foot in a 2:1 water/vineagr solution two or three times a day and then applying tea tree oil. While that slightly lessened the itch the fungus seemed too strong. I kept the vinegar soaks and substituted Olive-Viate for the tea tree and it slowly started to heal. After 2 weeks the scaly skin came off showing clear, soft skin below. Works slowly, but no chemicals. Would use again.