This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Seagate, Olive•Viate, Topical Skin Relief, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
By Seagate8 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Product Code: SGW-00042
- UPC Code: 019277000422
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 3.7 x 4 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
Combo Discount: -$12.00
- Fast Soothing Relief for Most Skin Irritations
Olive•Viate homeopathic medicine provides safe topical treatment for a variety of skin rashes and irritations. Olive•Viate is chemical-free and has proven to be a safe and effective remedy. The olive and coconut base, along with the concentrated omega-3 fatty acids and natural vitamin E provide excellent antimicrobial and antioxidant protection for the skin. Regular daily applications onto dry, cracking, itching skin, and skin affected by athlete's foot and eczema, will help to relieve discomfort and promote the repair and healing process.
For temporary relief of:
- Scaling and Itching Skin
- Red and Swollen Skin
- Athlete's Foot
- Skin Sores
- Cracking and Burning Skin
- For the temporary relief of symptoms of athlete's foot, including: dry, itchy skin; cracks between toes; itchy inflamed feet.
- For the temporary relief of eczema symptoms, such as flaking itching skin, scaly skin.
- First wash hands and the affected areas of the skin with warm soapy water, rinse, and dry.
- Wash hands before and after each use.
- Apply several drops to tip of finger and gently work into affected skin.
- When finished, wipe applicator cap.
Adults and children 13 years and older - Apply 2-3 drops 2-3 times/day.
Children 3-12 years - Half the adult dose
Children under 3 - Consult healthcare professional
|Graphites 12X||Temporary relieves cracks between toes, eczema, burning skin|
|Hepar sulphuris calcareum 12X||Temporary relieves deep cuts on hands and feet, unhealthy skin|
|Rhus toxicodendron 12X||Temporary relieves red and swollen skin|
|Sulphur 12X||Temporary relieves itching skin, scaling, sores, painful burning|
|Inactive Ingredients: Natural coconut oil, coconut scent, (extra virgin) olive oil, omega-3 shark liver oil, (natural) vitamin E.|
For external use.
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Do not apply in or around eyes. If product does get into your eyes, rinse with warm water.
- For your safety there is a full body seal over the bottle printed "sealed for your protection". Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight. Does not require refrigeration.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I had recently got a bad case of eczema around my eyes and had read somewhere that this stuff had done the trick in clearing it up for somebody else. First impression was that it seemed like a very small amount for how much it cost, but it did a good job at clearing up the skin around my eyes. I used it on my eyelids, eventhough it says on the box not to use it on eyes..I just used a small amount and didn't put it in my actual eye. No problems.
I have a foot fungus that recurs every few years and have tried various treatments for it hoping something would end it forever. This time it was quite strong and my skin developed a hard, scaly surface that was itchy, burning and very uncomfortable. I started working with soaking my foot in a 2:1 water/vineagr solution two or three times a day and then applying tea tree oil. While that slightly lessened the itch the fungus seemed too strong. I kept the vinegar soaks and substituted Olive-Viate for the tea tree and it slowly started to heal. After 2 weeks the scaly skin came off showing clear, soft skin below. Works slowly, but no chemicals. Would use again.