Seagate, Pediatric Earache Remedy, 1/2 fl oz (15 ml)
By SeagateWrite a Review
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: SGW-00056
- UPC Code: 019277000569
- Package Quantity: 1/2 fl oz (15 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 1.6 x 4.2 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.36
- All Natural Ingredients
- No Chemicals
- Fast Relief
- Easy to Apply
- Safe for Use with Other Rx Medicine
- Doctor Recommended
Strong enough for adults, gentle enough for children.
Homeopathy is a natural approach to medicine that works without contra-indications (interference with other medications you may be taking) or side effects, to stimulate the body's curative responses so that the body heals itself.
Natural antimicrobial products derived from plant sources, are proving to be potent preventatives, treatments, and stimulants of the body's natural immune system, without the side-effects of many modern pharmaceutical drugs and are less susceptible to potency loss as a result of mutation by bacteria strains. The safe and effective relief of earache pain can be accomplished with natural ingredients.
Established in 1981, Seagate produces a variety of natural products from raw materials supplied by their fishing and organic farming operations:
- Colds and Flu Remedies
- Immune Support
- Joint Support
- Homeopathic Topical Skin Care
- Healthy Heart and Circulation
- Organic Fertilizer
- Organic Vegetable Concentrates
- A homeopathic combination for the temporary relief of earaches, inflammation of external and internal ear.
- For the temporary relief of earaches from congestion or swelling of middle ear or eustacian tubes.
Warm up bottle by gently rolling it between your hands before use.
Tilt head sideways and place 2 to 3 drops into ear. Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal.
Repeat 2-3 times/day for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by your health care professional.
|Aconitum napellus 6X||Relieves earache, hot, painful, swollen ear|
|Belladonna 3X||Relieves Otitis media, throbbing deep ear pain|
|Chamomilla 6X||Relieves earache, soreness, swelling, otalgia|
|Kali mur 3X||Relieves chronic catarrahal conditions of middle ear|
|Plantago major 3X
||Relieves earache, neuralgic earache, otalgia|
|Verbascum 6X||Relieves catarrhs, otalgia with sense of obstruction|
Grapefruit Seed Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, USP Purified water
For external use
Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight. Does not require refrigeration.
- Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children. Before use with children under 3 years of age, or if you are pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of your health care professional.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms persist for more than 4 days, or if there is discharge from the ear or perforation, discontinue use and contact your health care professional.
- In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. All the ingredients are edible but this not intended for internal use.