Seagate, Stop Rash, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
By SeagateWrite a Review
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: SGW-00055
- UPC Code: 019277000552
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz (60 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 2.5 x 6.1 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Works Fast!
- In an Omega-3 Oil Base
- For Adult Skin Relief
- Promotes Rapid Healing
- Long-Lasting Protection
- Over 300 sprays Per Bottle
- Pleasantly Scented
- All Natural
A safe, effective, economical and chemical-free treatment for skin rashes
No need to touch affected skin
All natural ingredients
Contains Omega-3 oils, coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil and vitamin E
- For the temporary relief of skin rashes, itchy and inflamed skin, sores and swelling.
- Established in 1981, SEAGATE produces a variety of natural products from raw materials supplied by their organic farming and marine operations.
- For greater comfort in cold weather, warm the bottle in your packet for a few minutes before using.
- Gently shake bottle before use.
- Clean and dry affected area before using.
- Spray directly onto skin rash.
- Apply up to 4 times daily as needed, or directed by your health care professional.
- Clean any oil off spray cap after each use.
|Cantharis 6X||Inflammation of the skin|
|Hepar sulphuris calcareum 12X||Unhealthy skin|
|Rus toxicodendron 12X||Red and swollen skin|
|Sulphur 12X||Itching skin, scaling, sores, and painful burning|
Natural coconut oil, omega-3 shark liver oil, extra virgin olive oil, natural vitamin E, coconut fragrance
For external use only
- Keep this and all medications out of reach of children.
- Avoid spraying on clothing, as this product will stain.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs rinse with warm water.
- If swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center. Although all the ingredients are edible, this product isn't intended for internal use.
Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.