Seagate, Stop Rash, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Works Fast!
- In an Omega-3 Oil Base
- For Adult Skin Relief
- Promotes Rapid Healing
- Long-Lasting Protection
- Over 300 sprays Per Bottle
- Pleasantly Scented
- All Natural
A safe, effective, economical and chemical-free treatment for skin rashes
No need to touch affected skin
All natural ingredients
Contains Omega-3 oils, coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil and vitamin E
- For the temporary relief of skin rashes, itchy and inflamed skin, sores and swelling.
- Established in 1981, SEAGATE produces a variety of natural products from raw materials supplied by their organic farming and marine operations.
- For greater comfort in cold weather, warm the bottle in your packet for a few minutes before using.
- Gently shake bottle before use.
- Clean and dry affected area before using.
- Spray directly onto skin rash.
- Apply up to 4 times daily as needed, or directed by your health care professional.
- Clean any oil off spray cap after each use.
|Cantharis 6X||Inflammation of the skin|
|Hepar sulphuris calcareum 12X||Unhealthy skin|
|Rus toxicodendron 12X||Red and swollen skin|
|Sulphur 12X||Itching skin, scaling, sores, and painful burning|
Natural coconut oil, omega-3 shark liver oil, extra virgin olive oil, natural vitamin E, coconut fragrance
For external use only
- Keep this and all medications out of reach of children.
- Avoid spraying on clothing, as this product will stain.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs rinse with warm water.
- If swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center. Although all the ingredients are edible, this product isn't intended for internal use.
Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.