Secure Denture, Cleansing Tablets, 32 Tabs5 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.27 lbs (0.12 kg)
- Product Code: SEC-30016
- UPC Code: 364031300165
- Package Quantity: 32 Tabs
- Dimensions: 1.7 x 4 x 4 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Secure We Improve Quality of Life
- Cleans and Refreshes Dentures in Just 5 Minutes
- Full Dentures · Partial Dentures · Removable Braces
- Extra fresh and clean, gentle on dentures
- Specially formulated to work with Secure Denture Adhesive
- Keep dentures and orthodontic braces extra clean and white
- Removes plaque effectively and prevents odor
- Removes any tea, coffee, tar and nicotine stains
- Easily removes all non water-soluble residues of the Secure Denture Adhesive
Read these instructions carefully:
- Remove your dentures and brush them under running water with a toothbrush.
- Drop half or one tablet into a glass with warm water.
- Soak denture or brace in the solution for at least 5 minutes.
- Always rinse dentures or removable braces thoroughly under running water before placing them in the mouth. Dry thoroughly before applying Secure Denture Adhesive or Cushions.
Sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate, trisodium phosphate, potassium monopersulphate, sulfamic acid, sodium perborate monohydrate, PVP, sodium lauryl sulphate, TAED, aroma, color C.I. 42090
Contains persulfate: may cause allergies.
Caution: The cleansing tablets contain persulfate, which may cause allergies. Never chew, swallow or gargle with denture cleansers. If symptoms occur, remove dentures/removable brace and contact your dentist.
Store at room temperature!
Caution: Keep tablets out of reach of children. Not for oral use. Do not put tablets in mouth.