- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Secure Denture, Cleansing Tablets, 32 Tabs7 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.27 lbs (0.12 kg)
- Product Code: SEC-30016
- UPC Code: 364031300165
- Package Quantity: 32 Tabs
- Dimensions: 1.7 x 4 x 4 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Secure We Improve Quality of Life
- Cleans and Refreshes Dentures in Just 5 Minutes
- Full Dentures · Partial Dentures · Removable Braces
- Extra fresh and clean, gentle on dentures
- Specially formulated to work with Secure Denture Adhesive
- Keep dentures and orthodontic braces extra clean and white
- Removes plaque effectively and prevents odor
- Removes any tea, coffee, tar and nicotine stains
- Easily removes all non water-soluble residues of the Secure Denture Adhesive
Read these instructions carefully:
- Remove your dentures and brush them under running water with a toothbrush.
- Drop half or one tablet into a glass with warm water.
- Soak denture or brace in the solution for at least 5 minutes.
- Always rinse dentures or removable braces thoroughly under running water before placing them in the mouth. Dry thoroughly before applying Secure Denture Adhesive or Cushions.
Sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate, trisodium phosphate, potassium monopersulphate, sulfamic acid, sodium perborate monohydrate, PVP, sodium lauryl sulphate, TAED, aroma, color C.I. 42090
Contains persulfate: may cause allergies.
Caution: The cleansing tablets contain persulfate, which may cause allergies. Never chew, swallow or gargle with denture cleansers. If symptoms occur, remove dentures/removable brace and contact your dentist.
Store at room temperature!
Caution: Keep tablets out of reach of children. Not for oral use. Do not put tablets in mouth.
iHerb Customer Reviews