Seventh Generation, 100% Recycled Bathroom Tissue, 8 Rolls, 2-Ply, 4 in x 4 in (10.1 cm x 10.1 cm) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Minimum 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Paper
- Whitened Without Chemicals Containing Chlorine
- No Added Dyes or Fragrances
- 300 Sheets Per Roll
- 266 sq ft (24.7 m²) Total Area/Surface
- Free of Dyes & Fragrances
Did you know?
If every household in the U.S. replaced just one 8-pack of 300 sheet virgin fiber bathroom tissue with our 100% recycled product, we could save: 1,260,000 trees.
Why Choose Seventh Generation Recycled Paper Products?
Our bathroom tissue is 100% recycled, and designed with softness in mind, so you get a product that meets your needs while protecting our planet. We never add dyes, fragrances or inks to our paper products. And when you buy recycled, your choice has a meaningful and lasting impact on the environment.
Reuse Valuable Paper Fiber
When you buy recycled paper, you are "closing the loop" by taking an active part in the continued cycle of fiber use.
Preserve Precious Resources and Energy
When you are recycled instead of virgin fiber bath tissue, you are saving trees, energy and water. Thank you for helping to conserve our precious natural resources.
Keep Chlorinated Toxins Out of Our Environment
Our paper products are whitened without the use of chemical containing chlorine, which reduces the amount of dangerous chlorinated toxins being released into the environment.
100% Recycled Bathroom Tissue
- Minimum 50% post-consumer recycled paper
- Roll cores are made of 100% recycled fiber
- Packaged in minimum 50% pre-consumer recycled plastic