Seventh Generation, 100% Recycled Bathroom Tissue Roll, White Unscented, 1000 Sheets, 1 ply, 1 Roll (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Minimum 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Paper
- Whitened Without Chemicals Containing Chlorine
- No Added Dyes or Fragrances
- 4.1 in x 3.7 in (10.4 cm x 9.3 cm)
- 105.3 sq ft (9.78 m²) Total Area
Why Choose Seventh Generation Recycled Paper Products?
Our bathroom tissue is 100% recycled, and designed with softness in mind, so you get a product that meets your needs while protecting our planet. We never add dyes, fragrances or inks to our paper products. And when you buy recycled, your choice has a meaningful and lasting impact on the environment.
Reuse valuable paper fiber
When you buy recycled paper, you are "closing the loop" by taking an active part in the continued cycle of fiber use.
Preserve precious resources and energy
When you use recycled instead of virgin fiber bath tissue, you are saving trees, energy and water. Thank you for helping to conserve our precious natural resources.
Keep chlorinated toxins out of our environment
Our paper products are whitened without the use of chemicals containing chlorine, which reduces the amount of dangerous chlorinated toxins being released into the environment.
Did you know?
If every household in the U.S. replaced just one single roll of 500 sheet virgin fiber bathroom tissue with our 100% recycled product, we could save:
100% Recycled Bathroom Tissue
- Minimum 50% post-consumer recycled paper
- Roll cores are made of 100% recycled fiber
- Packaged in minimum 50% recycled fiber
I've use this product for 6 years and will NEVER go back to 2 ply. This lasts much longer and does the same job!
Good toilet paper
Posted by 5201308969111042821 on Jun 15, 2014
I was a Scott's brand user because of how long the roll last. I get the same results from this roll of toilet paper. I would recommend this product to others.
Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2014
Posted by 4930330257642275082 on Mar 07, 2014
A must have for people with older homes that cannot use 2 ply. It's the best!
Just as soft as regular
Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 05, 2013
Great TP! It is just as soft as regular toilet paper but made from recycled paper.
Would buy again
Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013
I enjoy 7th generation products - this recycled toilet paper is above average compared with other recycled brands. Can't believe this roll has 1000 sheets on it! That is 3-5 times the average roll. So it lasts a long time! Perfect for camping or a motorhome vacation. No chlorine is used to whiten. It doesn't feel like 1 ply either! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!