Seventh Generation, Facial Tissue, 2-Ply, White, Unscented, 175 Tissues, 9.0 in x 7.8 in (22.8 cm X 19.8 cm) (Discontinued Item)1 Review
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.41 lbs (0.64 kg)
- Product Code: SEV-13712
- UPC Code: 732913137121
- Package Quantity: 175 Tissues, 9.0 in x 7.8 in (22.8 cm X 19.8 cm)
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 9.5 x 4.7 in, 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
- 100% Recycled Paper
- Whitened Without Chlorine Bleach
- No Dyes
'In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.' - From The Great Law of The Iroquois Confederacy
Thank you for purchasing this Seventh Generation product and for caring enough to help us to make the world a healthier and safer place for this and the next seven generations. You are making a difference.
Jeffrey Hollender, Founder & President.
Seventh Generation facial tissue is made from 100% recycled paper and whitened with an environmentally safe process - never with chlorine bleach. Your choice of our facial tissue makes an important difference today, and for the next seven generations.
You Are Making a Difference
If every household in the U.S. replaced just one box of 175 sheet virgin fiber facial tissue with 100% recycled ones, we could save:
- 582,000 trees
- 1,500,000 cubic feet of landfill space, equal to 2,200 garbage trucks
- 210 million gallons of water, a year's supply for 1,600 families of four
- And avoid 35,000 pounds of chlorinated pollution
100% Recycled Paper - 80% min. post-consumer, 20% pre-consumer.