Seventh Generation, Tall Kitchen Drawstring Bags, White, 20 Bags, 13 Gal (49 L) Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Caring Today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows
- Strong and Durable
- Made with 55% Repurposed Plastic
- Drawstring Closure
- 2 ft x 2 ft 3 3/8 in
- (60 cm x 69.5 cm), 0.74 ml (18 µm)
Our Promise to You
Convenient drawstring makes closing and carrying easy.
It saves resources
Bags made with 16% post-consumer recycled plastic.
Did You Know?
If every household in the U.S. and Canada replaced just one package of 20 count tall kitchen drawstring bags made from virgin plastic with our 55% repurposed product we could save:
45,000 barrels of oil - That's enough to heat and cool 2,600 homes for a year!
Using recycled plastic saves landfill space and promotes recycling!
We all know how important it is to recycle, to keep unnecessary amounts of garbage out of our overcrowded landfills. By reusing plastic materials that have fulfilled their intended end use (called ' post-consumer recycled material') and turning them into recycled products like this one, we play an important part in the overall recycling process.
Using recycled plastic saves energy and dramatically reduces toxic pollution!
The process of manufacturing from recycled material required 40% less energy compared to bags made from virgin plastic. This reduces the amount of carbon dioxide emitted into the atmosphere - and helps slow global warming. Processing crude petroleum into virgin plastic creates many dangerous facilities in the United States emit over 37 million pounds of toxic air emissions and create over 2.5 billion pounds of production-related waste each year.
This pollution and waste is dramatically reduced or avoided entirely with trash bags made from recycled materials.
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep these bags away from babies and children. Do not use in cribs, beds, carriages and playpens.