Seventh Generation, Natural Dishwasher Packs, Free & Clear, 20 Packs (Discontinued Item)
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Product 78%
- Caring Today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows
- Removes Stuck-On Food
- Chlorine Free
- Rinses Clean
- Biodegradable Formula
- Not Tested On Animals
- No Animal Ingredients
- Gluten Free
Our Promise To You
It Works- Premium enzyme system removes dried-on food residue and rinses clean.
It's Natural- USDA Certified Biobased Product (78%). Free of dyes and fragrances.
We Care- Chlorine free, phosphate free, biodegradable formula. No animal ingredients. Does not produce harsh fumes.
Sparkling, Spot-Free Dishes Without Prewashing.
Our enzyme-rich formula busts through baked-on food and tough stains without chlorine, phosphate or synthetic fragrances. Get a total clean the first time and save resources* with our premium green performer!
Did You Know?
If every household in the U.S. replaced just one pouch of 20 concentrated packs containing petroleum-based ingredients with our plant-based product, we could save: 9,700 barrels of oil
That's enough to heat and cool 560 U.S. homes for a year!
Load Dishwasher- Make sure items are dishwasher safe. Load items with soiled surfaces facing the center and keep taller items away from the center. Silver, aluminum and stainless steel should be washed in separate loads to avoid discoloration. Add Detergent-Place one pack in the main dispenser cup and close the dispenser door. Do not unwrap or puncture pack. Do not handle pack with wet hands. Reseal package. For very hard water we recommend using Seventh Generation Rinse Aid. Septic safe.
What We Put Inside:
Sodium carbonate, citric acid, sodium sulfate, sodium percarbonate, ppg-10-laureth-7, sodium polyaspartate, sodium silicate, sodium magnesium silicate, sodium aluminosilicate, protease and amylase. No phosphates.
Harmful if swallowed
May irritate eyes
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If Swallowed: Drink plenty of water and consult a physician. Contact With Eyes: Flush with water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician.