Seventh Generation, Natural Dishwasher Detergent, Free & Clear, 75 oz (2.13 kg) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Certified Biobased Product - Product 87%
- Caring Today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows
- Removes Stuck-On Food
- Chlorine-Free Formula
- Rinses Clean
- Biodegradable Formula
- Gluten Free
Our Promise to You
- It Works - Premium enzyme system removes dried-on food residue and rinses clean.
- It's Natural - USDA Certified Biobased Product (87%).
- We Care - Chlorine-free, phosphate-free, biodegradable formula.
Sparkling, Spot-Free Dishes Without prewashing.
Our enzyme-powered formula busts through baked-on food and tough stains, without chemicals like chlorine or synthetic fragrances. Get a total clean the first time and save resources* with our premium green performer!
Did you know?
*If every household in the U.S. replaced just one box of 75 oz dishwashing detergent containing petroleum-based ingredients with our plant-based product, we could save 23,000 barrels of oil. That's enough to heat and cool 1,300 U.S. homes for a year!
Load Dishwasher - Make sure items are dishwasher safe. Load items with soiled surfaces facing the center and keep taller items away from the center. Silver, aluminum and stainless steel should be washed in separate loads to avoid discoloration.
Add Detergent - Fill main dispenser cup according to machine directions and close dispenser door.
For very hard water we recommend using Seventh Generation Rinse Aid. Septic safe. Close between uses.
What We Put Inside: Sodium chloride, sodium sulfate, sodium carbonate, citric acid, sodium percarbonate, ppg-10-laureth-7, sodium polyaspartate, sodium silicate, protease and amylase. No phosphates.
No animal ingredients
- Harmful if swallowed
- May irritate eyes
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If swallowed: Drink plenty of water and consult a physician. Contact with Eyes: Flush with water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician.
Not tested on animals