Seventh Generation, Baby, Free & Clear Diapers, Size 4, 22-37 Pounds, 27 Diapers (Discontinued Item)28 Reviews
2.92 lbs (1.32 kg)
- Product Code: SEV-44063
- UPC Code: 732913440634
- Package Quantity: 27 Diapers
- Dimensions: 4 x 8.6 x 8.6 in, 1.8 lbs (0.82 kg)
- Free From Chemical Bleaching
- Totally Free From Bleaching & Whitening
- From From Latex & Fragrances
- Premium Absorbency
- Caring Today for Seven Generations of Tomorrow
- It Works - Keeps Your Baby Dry and Compy!
- It Nurtures - Created with Your Baby's Well-Being in Mind
- We Care - Free From Bleaching and Whitening so Chlorinated Toxins are Not Released into the Environment.
- That's Our Promise
What We Put Inside: Unbleached wood pulp, sodium polyacrylate, polypropylene, adhesives, polymer spandex, polyurethane, pigments*.
*The color of disposable diaper is typically achieved through the addition of pigments. This also true for the brown layered material in Seventh Generation Diapers.
Our Free & Clear Diapers are part of a complete line of products designed with your family's health in mind.
What's so special about Free & Clear Diapers?
They're designed with just what you need to keep your baby dry and comfortable- and nothing more. No latex, fragrances or chemical bleaching.
Diaper safety information: Please keep this packaging away from children and babies. This package, or a torn piece of diaper, could cause choking or suffocation hazard for your child. Like any piece of clothing, diapers are flammable.
Disposing of disposables: Before you throw away a used diaper, empty the contents into the toilet, wrap the diaper tightly and throw into the garbage. Do not flush the diaper.
iHerb Customer Reviews
These diapers have a thin profile which makes it easy to tell when the diaper is wet or soiled. I find they are absorbent enough for overnight use with my 11 month old baby. They fit true to size. We like that there is no scent added to the diaper. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!
Too bad that these got discontinued? Hope to see more eco brands on iherb.