Seventh Generation, Baby, Free & Clear Diapers, Size 6, 35+ lbs, 20 Diapers (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Free from Chemical Bleaching
- Totally Free from Bleaching & Whitening
- Free from Latex & Fragrances
- Premium Absorbency
Caring today for Seven Generations of tomorrows.
It works- Keeps your baby dry and comfy!
It nurtures- Created with your baby's well-being in mind.
We care- Free from bleaching and whitening so chlorinated toxins are not released into the environment.
That's Our Promise.
Our Free & Clear diapers are part of a complete line of products designed with your family's health in mind.
What's so special about Free & Clear diapers?
They're designed with just what you need to keep your toddler dry and comfortable - and nothing more. No latex, fragrances or chemical bleaching.
Unbleached wood pulp, sodium polyacrylate, polypropylene, adhesives, polymer spandex, polyurethane, pigments*.
*The color of disposable training pants is typically achieved through the addition of pigments. This is also true for the brown layered materials in Seventh Generation Diapers.
Diaper Safety Information: Please keep this packaging away from children and babies. This package, or a torn piece of diaper, could cause a choking or suffocation hazard for your child. Like any piece of clothing, diapers are flammable.Disposing of Disposables: Before you throw away used diaper, empty the contents into the toilet, wrap the diaper tightly and throw into the garbage. Do not flush the diaper.
iHerb Customer Reviews
it aborbs as well as other commercial nappies (dipers). However the outlayer part of the nappy where the legs are brushing against seems to rub on my son's sensitive inner leg. It's giving him rashes because of its stiff texture. it's eco but I'm not sure if my son likes it better.