- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Chlorine Free*
- Not Whitened With Chlorine*
- Safer for Sensitive Skin - No Dyes or Fragrances
- Soft, Cloth-Like Cover for Comfort
- Reliable Protection For Lighter Flow Days
- Secure, No-Slip Adhesive
You Are Making Difference:
Your choice of our chlorine free* products helps reduce the amount of dioxin polluting our air, water and soil, and helps make the world a safer, healthier place for your family and generations to come.
Most pads and pantiliners use absorbent fibers that have been whitened using chlorine-containing substances which creates dangerous toxins, like dioxins. Studies have shown a direct link between dioxin exposure in the environment and cancer, birth defects, and reproductive disorders. The absorbent fibers in Seventh Generation pads and pantiliners are chlorine free. You've made a healthy choice for your body.
*The removable peel strip is whitened with a chlorine-containing substance. We're working to eliminate this exception so the entire product will be chlorine free.
Disposing of Pads & Packaging:
Please don't flush used pads or pantiliners; they can damage sewage and septic systems. Wrap the pad or liner and throw it away.
Please keep this plastic bag away from young children.
The only other chlorine-free liners fall apart easily-but these do not!
This is a good product for backing up tampons during your period, but for days when you are not on your period and just have discharge, it is too padded. It is, however, very comfortable and absorbent. So maybe purchase these for tampon backup, or for sleeping in during a period rather than day-to-day.
Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014
Great cruelty free alternative to the drug store brands. Will purchase again!
Posted by MonicaH78 on Jan 08, 2013
Posted by FataMorgana on Dec 05, 2012
Posted by Reviewer2998637 on Nov 16, 2012
thicker than usual (non-organic) ones, stick well, quite comfortable, good for last days of periods