Seventh Generation, Organic Cotton Tampons, Super, 20 Tampons (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Free of Fragrances and Dyes
- No Applicator
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- GOTS - Global Organic Textile Standard
"In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." - From The Great Law of The Iroquois Confederacy
Super Tampons, No Applicator
- Certified organic cotton, whitened without chemicals containing chlorine
- Reliable protection for heavy flow
If every women of reproductive age in the U.S. replaced one package of 20 ct. super size conventional rayon/cotton blend tampons with our organic cotton tampons, we could prevent 23,000 pounds of pesticides from entering our environment and polluting our rivers, lakes and streams.
Use the following chart to compare absorbencies of all tampons.
|Regular||6 to 9 grams|
|Super||9 to 12 grams|
|Super Plus||12 to 15 grams|
Attention: Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS), a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Please read and save the enclosed information. The risk of TSS increases with higher absorbency, so you should use the lowest absorbency that meets your needs. Tampons come in standardized industry-wide absorbencies.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer1841961 on Jul 03, 2008
I buy these all the time and they work just like the commercial brands.
Was this review helpful to you?
2 people found the following review helpful
Posted by Reviewer2890588 on Jul 28, 2009
Posted by iherblover on Aug 31, 2012
Very good, I like it!
Posted by Reviewer1157179 on Aug 27, 2013
wholesome , functional, elite, safe for your body, highly absorb able, and comfortable because in the expansion of the tampon it does not grow longer like typical tampax products, instead it has a slight widening when it becomes saturated and ready for removal---