Seventh Generation, Organic Cotton Tampons, Super, 20 Tampons (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Free of Fragrances and Dyes
- No Applicator
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- GOTS - Global Organic Textile Standard
"In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." - From The Great Law of The Iroquois Confederacy
Super Tampons, No Applicator
- Certified organic cotton, whitened without chemicals containing chlorine
- Reliable protection for heavy flow
If every women of reproductive age in the U.S. replaced one package of 20 ct. super size conventional rayon/cotton blend tampons with our organic cotton tampons, we could prevent 23,000 pounds of pesticides from entering our environment and polluting our rivers, lakes and streams.
Use the following chart to compare absorbencies of all tampons.
|Regular||6 to 9 grams|
|Super||9 to 12 grams|
|Super Plus||12 to 15 grams|
Attention: Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS), a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Please read and save the enclosed information. The risk of TSS increases with higher absorbency, so you should use the lowest absorbency that meets your needs. Tampons come in standardized industry-wide absorbencies.
Great organic option
Posted by 5120149836991234900 on Apr 19, 2014
Living abroad it can be difficult to find organic tampons without an applicator. I love this product and appreciate it's availability on iherb.
Posted by Reviewer1094096 on Oct 21, 2013
Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 05, 2013
I like the idea of only using organic cotton and these work well.
Posted by Reviewer1157179 on Aug 27, 2013
wholesome , functional, elite, safe for your body, highly absorb able, and comfortable because in the expansion of the tampon it does not grow longer like typical tampax products, instead it has a slight widening when it becomes saturated and ready for removal---